What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

It was clarified that JH didnt agree with IK going forward and PTI said ok then Qadri called them and said his protestors will be peaceful move forward with me....and the PTI leadership rediscussed it....where JH was (some say 1 others say 1 of the 3) who rejected it while others said yes we agree to move forward

I can certainly understand and appreciate decision of a majority in a consultation committee. However, knowing the integrity of JH and knowing the fickle/brain-less nature of Imran Khan I have serious doubts about the course of events as being told by you. Either JH is lying through his teeth or Imran Khan is. So it is the CHAIRMAN vs the PRESIDENT of PTI!!!

Do we really want to put our destiny in the hands of this immature party? HELL NO!!!

BwYP86BCYAAuB_M.jpg

Come on you brought UK in discussion that they allow protest and i said they dont allow such protest where you go with mobs to overthrow the government and you always need permission of government before going for any protest anywhere..
I said protest is allowed....coz that was the 1st question...

As for marching in...that was wrong yes...we can only thank god no tor phor happened unlike in the hospitals and to the food vans :unsure:
Ab app ye bolo ghi k yea parliament kia cameron k baap dada k jagir ha ..BNP zabardasti guss jahey
Our history start from 1947 and your UK has stable institution and democracy since ages so there cannot be a comparison but truth is we have corrupt leaders because we are corrupt ourselves.
:o: I have green passport :p:

Our history is full of fasadi politics from politician to dictators. We should start reform from ourselves and then reform will begin otherwise there is no shortcut of naya pakistan.
Well none commanded this much shooting to own people!

You can believe one man Ik can change destiny of this nation but sorry i dont buy such unrealistic slogans. He could not even start politics without help of some lotas and leftovers of others parties .
Unfortunately it takes 1 man to change history....It may not be IK...but he broke the stereotype of bowing to govt as the holy unquestionable shit it behaves as! And NS well that thick skinned bafoon still hasnt resigned despite anything! While others resign coz of people's disagreement to their rein (yup instead of being the people's servants these assholes have thought of ruling and killing the people instead of serving them!)

Who is prevaiz khattack? Who is sheikh rahseed? Who is javed hasmi and mahmood quershi? These are the leadership of Pti beside Imran khan..same people but different party
Yes...This is unfortunate and I disagree with this whole part of Pakistani politics...You cant get into politics without knowing the dinosaurs in politics...

That is the sad reality of the sheep in Pakistan...they follow whomever their baap dada supported....whomever is from their area or whomever their feudal lord is sponsoring :tsk: hence why I am standing up for any form of reform of this mentality/ system/ shithole politics of Pakistan!

I can certainly understand and appreciate decision of a majority in a consultation committee. However, knowing the integrity of JH and knowing the fickle/brain-less nature of Imran Khan I have serious doubts about the course of events as being told by you. Either JH is lying through his teeth or Imran Khan is. So it is the CHAIRMAN vs the PRESIDENT of PTI!!!

Do we really want to put our destiny in the hands of this immature party? HELL NO!!!
Try JH vs IK + 4 other PTI senior members....of course you will choose JH the loota as he has been in Politics long enough to perfect the art of being a lota :enjoy:

Yaar woh bacha has been discussed uska nara hai ROTI KAPRA MAKAN :angel:

Jo ussay cheen liyea giyea hai and now is protesting with what govt understands the best...danda protest to regain his ROTI KAPRA MAKAN :angel:

@Hyperion beat that :p:

Roti tou aaj subha vans got samashed

Kapra...bacha nanga phir ra hai speaks itself

Makaan....humara Pakistan :angel:

But No FIR on Noora league for attacking supreme court in past, No FIR against shahbaz sharif for buying a judge, there is audio evidence available, 73 NAB cases on Nawaz sharif, but no implementation.
There will be a time when justice will prevail in Pakistan.

But No FIR on Noora league for attacking supreme court in past, No FIR against shahbaz sharif for buying a judge, there is audio evidence available, 73 NAB cases on Nawaz sharif, but no implementation.
wahin tou Nooras call this just democracy :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom