What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Try JH vs IK + 4 other PTI senior members....of course you will choose JH the loota as he has been in Politics long enough to perfect the art of being a lota :enjoy:

And JH the Lota was made the P.R.E.S.I.D.E.N.T of PTI?! Another failure of judgment from Imran Khan.

I rest my case!!!!!

BwUg4U-CMAAnPSa.jpg

Doctors & Families of Victims told Faisal Abidi that bodies of dead & injured have been moved to undisclosed location

شکر ہے 1947 میں آجکل قسم کے گھٹیا لوگو نہیں تھے ورنہ پوچھتے کہ جب ٹرین پر حملے ہو رہے تھے تو قائد اعظم کہاں تھے

And JH the Lota was made the P.R.E.S.I.D.E.N.T of PTI?! Another failure of judgment from Imran Khan.

I rest my case!!!!!
abb tu cheif ne be shyad jhamoriyat k hamayat ka ilaan kar dia hai..qadri, imran aur lucman k umeedoon par pani pher k

I rest my case!!!!!
Well like I said the politics of Pakistan needs some change where people vote/ choose/ identify with those from their region, whom baap dada voted or whose baap dada their baap dada voted for or whom their feudal lord funds...Now people in PTI are also from the same Pakistan that needs change...Hence similar mentality but they are opting for change!

JH became president through voting....democratic process - please learn the meanings...i am tired of explaining it...on this thread alone I have explained it about 3 times :blink:

OMG this is like the 4th time this pix is on this very thread! :tsk:

Aur kuch nai bacha lack of creativity or something?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom