What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

@Proudpakistaniguy BTW, I dont like papa smurf / Qadri (only call him papa smurf out of respect for his age nothing else) they can bash him with the same danda...after all woh kafan laya tha naa shaheed honay kay liyea when Shaheed dont even need kafan!

So your placard says: 'Those who are silent are also criminals'. Kind of reminds me of G.W.Bush: 'Either you are with us or against us'. :)

Its fight against Noora fascist. Its not fascism to fight for justice.

@Akheilos
see here quick justice by qadri followers..how they differ to talibans? taliban uses lashes and they are using dhanda

[video]
Some Qadri followers are too extreme. No one should be allowed to take law in their own hands.

BwZR1A8CEAAzYU2.jpg

right now

Taliban qatal bhi karte hain Tahir ul Qadri and his followers can't do that..
but they give same justification for their inqalabi nazaam which ik and qadri follwoers are doing
They also feel that they are doing jihad against oppressive ruler and murtid ..well its not comparison thread but it was just to show the peaceful nature of some inaqalbi..I am sure you have seen the emotional speeches of qadri whhere he asked for tit for tat approach and attack on police

but they give same justification for their inqalabi nazaam which ik and qadri follwoers are doing
They also feel that they are doing jihad against oppressive ruler and murtid ..well its not comparison thread but it was just to show the peaceful nature of some inaqalbi..I am sure you have seen the emotional speeches of qadri whhere he asked for tit for tat approach and attack on police
I am not sure how you deliberately missed this bit:

Some Qadri followers are too extreme. No one should be allowed to take law in their own hands.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom