What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

oh yar govt brutality happened right outside the Supreme Court.. judges are more concerned about hanging clothes outside SC than human right violations.. enough said about what breed they are.

I expect zero justice from this justice system.
yes - but then the so called liberals cannot blame you for not taking the "right path" and the "right way"rather than "street justice"

10609571_837825256259896_958807410057159252_n.jpg

awesome speech by Aleem Khan. asks Lahore protesters to remain peaceful.

What is wrong with NS? He did model town woh waqiyah thanda nai hoa aik aur sir par lay liyea? Is he sane?

lolz...pehlay uska sacking letter tou milnay do ussay!!!! talk about people getting hyped based on differences in opinions or different paths!!

No one but bloody news agencies reported the sacking!

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif again offered dialogue to PTI and PAT leaders aimed at ending the ongoing impasse in the country.

Resignation, resignation, resignation ... the only option left for Ganja nawaz... this time no more escape to Jeddah.

you shouldnt use such language for a woman.. irrespective of political crap.

This is pretty common. I am WAITING for one more of these events to happen to me so I can put someone back in their place. This is so *****ed up that certain members can call others whatever they want to and when their is a response from someone, its given a negative rating or mods don't do anything for you as you are not the preferred one.

This is pretty common. I am WAITING for one more of these events to happen to me so I can put someone back in their place. This is so *****ed up that certain members can call others whatever they want to and when their is a response from someone, its given a negative rating or mods don't do anything for you as you are not the preferred one.
Yo dude how old are you? Grow up, be a man and walk away!

"Nawaz Shareef, tum kaise sou saktay hou itna zulm kar ke"

People of Lahore standing with their brothers and sisters in Islamabad who are creating new examples of Bravery in Pakistan by standing up despite the scare tactics by the oppressive Government.

This Qaum has decided to stand up now, Mr. Nawaz Shareef. We are not only asking for your resignation now, we will make sure that you are sentenced to Death for the killings of our unarmed brothers and sisters in Islamabad!

This right here should show the world the potential result of these events that these guys are now realizing. IK and Mullah are history from the political landscape. That's for sure.

And of course IK "didn't do anything". Mullah "didn't do anything" either.

I am sorry teacher, my dog ate my homework !! Like the saying goes.

Yo dude how old are you? Grow up, be a man and walk away!

I am a man. That's why I've shown impatient. Real men don't get emotional like girls and curse others out on small things. They give others chances like I am giving some special ones. And when the time comes, Real Men put it down right. They don't "complain" or "Wine" or "Blame". They take responsibility for their actions and face consequences.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom