What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

I am a man. That's why I've shown impatient. Real men don't get emotional like girls and curse others out on small things. They give others chances like I am giving some special ones. And when the time comes, Real Men put it down right. They don't "complain" or "Wine" or "Blame". They take responsibility for their actions and face consequences.
I agree with all that you said.....Please add this:

Real men dont take an online forum that seriously!

3468egg.jpg

Real men dont take an online forum that seriously!

Any Real Man, Women or a Child watching innocents getting hurt, inured and potentially killed for two extremist idiots SHOULD get very serious. Since when people are allowed to sit inside Bullet Proof cabins and lie to their innocent followers that nothing will happen to them and push hem into a blood bath KNOWINGLY that crossing the line would mean dealing with the state? These two deserve capital punishment for getting so many innocent poor people injured and some killed.

A blackmailer who used to drive a scooter a few years ago. He used to beg this senior journalist in GEO many years ago to introduce him to leaders, specially foreign designators. When the first time I met him in Islamabad a long time ago, and I was told that this guy blackmails for a living and has a really bad reputation among journalists. I also know that this guy is a contender of "Federal Minister of Information" should IK win and become a PM.(which the dream's now over, wake up before we fall off the bed)

Go figure. A campaign running on lying sponsored by liars and blackmailers. That's building the "New Pakistan" where corruption and ZERO progress will be hidden and supported by the media and these kind of blackmailers. Who'll justify everything with "you question us, you are paid by our opponents". Thanks for asking questions lol

Any Real Man, Women or a Child watching innocents getting hurt, inured and potentially killed for two extremist idiots SHOULD get very serious. Since when people are allowed to sit inside Bullet Proof cabins and lie to their innocent followers that nothing will happen to them and push hem into a blood bath KNOWINGLY that crossing the line would mean dealing with the state? These two deserve capital punishment for getting so many innocent poor people injured and some killed.
Yes fair enough...But you do realize any protests in the West, police has shield, tear gas before getting trigger happy with the guns loaded with rubber bullets?

Whose gonna answer for allowing firing of real bullets...

And whose gonna answer for the breaking of food vans by police, breaking of hospital property by police, changing of hospital records by police??

Whose gonna answer for wild shootings and killings? Why 1 sided justice?

Even people as far as Lahore and Karachi who didnt support IK are now with him thanks to each of these stupid moves of killing and FIR only going for IK and Qadri while none for NS and SS for lahore massacre and that of today in Isb!

If you say 1 thing wrong then learn to say the bigger wrong too....which is misuse of police....which is blind shooting instead of using shields or rubber bullets....accountability of taking the law in your hands! Accountability of firing on public!

A blackmailer who used to drive a scooter a few years ago. He used to beg this senior journalist in GEO many years ago (the first time I met him in Islamabad) and I was told that this guy blackmails for a living and has a really bad reputation. I also know that this guy is a contender of "Federal Minister of Information" should IK win and become a PM.
Go figure. A campaign running on lying sponsored by liars and blackmailers. That's building the "New Pakistan" where corruption and ZERO progress will be hidden and supported by the media and these kind of blackmailers. Who'll justify everything with "you question us, you are paid by our opponents". Thanks for asking questions lol
However if journalists blackmail in USA to get their information people give them a pat on their back for doing their job...In no way do I support this guy but I would like to know why the selective hatred?

What about all the journalists singing praises for NS? What about all of them who are following fake Twitter accounts or the ones posting fake news, fake pictures to justify NS's innocence??

and tor phor of Hospital is not public property coz police did it under the protection of PM?

Tor phor of private food van is no one's property coz police did it under the protection of PM?

Killing of people...human beings is nothing coz police did it under the protection of PM?

any evidence to back your claim ?
Evidence for what? backing NS? have you seen what the news spun when IK said he and JH are on different paths?

Just 1 example among others!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom