What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

BwZpXnTCYAA9Ogi.jpg

but they give same justification for their inqalabi nazaam which ik and qadri follwoers are doing
They also feel that they are doing jihad against oppressive ruler and murtid ..well its not comparison thread but it was just to show the peaceful nature of some inaqalbi..I am sure you have seen the emotional speeches of qadri whhere he asked for tit for tat approach and attack on police
indeed statements like

• Civil Obedience
  • Baghawat / Rebellious
  • Thapar ka jawab thapar se, koi maare to uske ghar ghus ke maare, har adle ka badla poora karo
  • violating written agreements by entering red zone, entering the premises of state institutions etc
  • Nawaz Sharif is Fir'oun / Pharaoh
  • In logon ko phansi laga do
are fit case for treason/inciting violence/anarchy.

Protestors with injuries sustained on their faces are a proof in itself that not only baton rounds by Tear Gas shells were fired straight up --- if you have access to IK or any senior members - tell them to pursue for case against PM, in the court of law ---noway in hell this force was justifiable
BwYIeDEIUAAqREy.jpg

the idiot is firing straight !

so you are confuse..first you said no one should take law in their hand then you say you should attack on police and government building if your quid say so :D
No, that's what not I said. I said police brutality must be defended, without attacking back. There are various ways one can do that. Bring helmets, shields in demonstration etc.

indeed statements like

• Civil Obedience
  • Baghawat / Rebellious
  • Thapar ka jawab thapar se, koi maare to uske ghar ghus ke maare, har adle ka badla poora karo
  • violating written agreements by entering red zone, entering the premises of state institutions etc
  • Nawaz Sharif is Fir'oun / Pharaoh
  • In logon ko phansi laga do
are fit case for treason/inciting violence/anarchy.
lol -- i believe Article 6 - and the word Treason should be removed altogether from the constitution of Pakistan ---

Protestors with injuries sustained on their faces are a proof in itself that not only baton rounds by Tear Gas shells were fired straight up --- if you have access to IK or any senior members - tell them to pursue for case against PM, in the court of law ---noway in hell this force was justifiable

oh yar govt brutality happened right outside the Supreme Court.. judges are more concerned about hanging clothes outside SC than human right violations.. enough said about what breed they are.

I expect zero justice from this justice system.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom