What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

If I were this Forum's Administrator I'd make this video a 'Sticky' as a vivid message to everyone: The senior most party leader, the P.R.E.S.I.D.E.N.T of PTI decides to breakaway at a crucial time, basically accusing his leadership of betrayal. No amountof Geo News bashing can hide his words in the video. And yet Pakistan's destiny hinges upon an intellectually and morally bankrupt Imran Khan?!

Come on, guys: There is no shame, even now, to re-think your support for Imran Khan. We too were misled by him. We will understand if you change your ways now.

It has been clarified that they have had some grounds where they didnt agree on....it wasnt furthered except for news agencies trying to score some points as usual

It was clarified that JH didnt agree with IK going forward and PTI said ok then Qadri called them and said his protestors will be peaceful move forward with me....and the PTI leadership rediscussed it....where JH was (some say 1 others say 1 of the 3) who rejected it while others said yes we agree to move forward...democratic wise...IK did what PTI majority wanted...

Try listening to the whole news instead of picking up pieces and getting excited!

P/s: there is no shame even now to admit you know not what democracy means! :D

This is Nooracracy:
BwZd4eMCcAA9L-s.jpg:large

Well try being like the British Parliament and government first! Do we have a welfare system? Do we have free education? Do we even have electricity, water, gas?
Come on you brought UK in discussion :D that they allow protest and i said they dont allow such protest where you go with mobs to overthrow the government and you always need permission of government before going for any protest anywhere.. Ab app ye bolo ghi k yea parliament kia cameron k baap dada k jagir ha ..BNP zabardasti guss jahey :P

Our history start from 1947 and your UK has stable institution and democracy since ages so there cannot be a comparison but truth is we have corrupt leaders because we are corrupt ourselves. Our political history is full of fasadi politics from politician to dictators. We should start reform from ourselves and then reform will begin otherwise there is no shortcut of naya pakistan. You can believe one man Ik can change destiny of this nation but sorry i dont buy such unrealistic slogans. He could not even start politics without help of some lotas and leftovers of others parties . Who is prevaiz khattack? Who is sheikh rahseed? Who is javed hasmi and mahmood quershi? These are the leadership of Pti beside Imran khan..same people but different party

Nawaz is a big liar, he lied on camera about the army coming to the government to help, when instead the government asked for help from army. Army confirmed this in the commander meeting statement.

People are still kissing Nawaz PMLN butt after all this. Open your eyes you blind bats.

Government is still not registering FIR on model town Massacre but FIR is registered against Imran khan + his fellows within One hour.

I think FIR against IK is yet to be lodged, one shown on TV was a draft made in PM house.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom