What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

:D 'NAYA PAKISTAN'

08imran_khan11-11.jpg

zwm39s.jpg

musharraf-imran-khan.jpg

419209-imrankhansheikhrasheedafp-1344427992-864-640x480.jpg
aysi tou NS and SS ki kafi baatain over lap nai kerti :agree:

& let go of the incoming funds from Nooras? Heck No!

btw, this is the guy who not long ago was bashing the government for lack of security in and around Islamabad. Now he hasn't a negative word to say about the same government.

I Consider them (Jang and GEO) ENEMIES of PAKISTAN Especially PAK ARMY, This is My Personal Opinion and i am FREE To Express it.
Of course you are as long as you base it on some facts.

Do share if you are aware of something that is more than what geos competition or politicians have said.

Thanks. It was all I needed to hear from you :lol:
I dont know why people assume that speaking against anarchist and those creating chaos fasaad in country and asking for unconstitutional demands make you a supporter of PML(N). I am not blind supporter of anyone. I think model town incident was a really evil episode by Punjab Government but at the same time i don't like the politics of qadri on dead bodies and his unconstitutional demands especially when he has no political authority to ask for reforms or such demands . Imran is also another mad man who has lost his senses at many occasions so i dont have any obsession with any political leader. .

It's funny though that after ISPR's latest release, all Lafafa journalists vanished from the talk shows on Dunya and on tweets. They must have gone to their masters for briefings on what stand to take next. Happens everytime government is electrocuted. When Gen Raheel was meeting IK and Qadri, the same bunch had completely vanished off screens and off tweets too then.

still a smart shit stain than nawaz league.
They are all the same. Even IK.

When some of us try and make this argument, we are labeled nooras supporters.

IK had my support until he recruited the same old politicians to his party who have been eating our country from the inside.

the politics of qadri on dead bodies and his unconstitutional demands especially when he has no political authority to ask for reforms or such demands . Imran is also another mad man who has lost his senses at many occasions so i dont have any obsession with any political leader.
In case you forgot, this sit-in of Qadri was also there during PPP government and they handled him democratically, so he left. Now compare this with Noora, the dictator.

The place was not theirs nor their baap dada's that it was "given"
Dont talk like kids akhelios. There are sensitive places in capital and there are people in every government who are responsible for security of these state buildings . Try to enter in UK parliament and PM house of David Cameron with same demands of overthrowing government and with mobs wearing masks with dhanda in their hands and cutter and also bring truck and crane and then let me tell if they let you in.You always need permission from ruling government/authority for every single protest in capital or any other city . If you dont ask for permission or if you dont take warnings of ruling government(even if corrupt) seriously then its you who should be blame more than anyone else

Imran moved forward against party decision: Javed Hashmi

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) President Javed Hashmi has stated that Imran Khan’s decision to move forward to the PM House was against that of the party.

Addressing a press conference here Sunday, Hashmi disclosed that Imran Khan had assured that they would not move forward from Constitution Avenue.

Hashmi said Imran Khan changed his stance after Sheikh Rasheed and Saifullah Niazi delivered a message to him. The PTI president said that he was not informed of what prompted the decision to move forward despite asking Imran Khan. Hashimi said he was told by Imran Khan that he could leave if he had difference.

Hashmi regretted that there was no democracy in the party. “I had advised Imran to wait till the result of negotiations”, he said. “Shah Mehmood Qureshi had also supported my viewpoint.”

He said: “No distance has been left between martial law and us”.

According to Javed Hashmi, the Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) would not proceed to the PM House until they received the go ahead from Imran Khan.

The PTI president called on the government to end the barbaric action and asked Imran Khan to return, stating that he would stand by him if he did so.

The PTI President also said, if democracy is derailed Imran Khan will be responsible for it.

Imran Reacts

Addressing his supporters from his container, Imran Khan said he is disappointed at Javed Hashmi's statements and announced that from this day forward his path and Javed Hashmi's path are different.

Imran moved forward against party decision: Javed Hashmi - thenews.com.pk

IK had my support until he recruited the same old politicians to his party who have been eating our country from the inside.

There is a reason for that. His own words were something along the lines when my uncle met him in a lahore gym and questioned him about his selection of one: Everyone in the system is bad so I choose the less bad. With time they will filter out.

And JH just got filtered out today!

Do you have a list of all his ticket holders in 2013 elections? How many are the 'same old politicians'? Just because we see a few usual suspects alongside him, it doesn't mean that he hasn't brought in a lot of fresh politicians. He has.

Haven't you heard that joke? It's ageless! :D

On topic: Political differences aside, have you read her tweets regarding the people who got shot? She has some astonishing as* licking abilities? She is what she is!

you shouldnt use such language for a woman.. irrespective of political crap.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom