What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

This is Why ARMY Commands Respect and is the most Respected and Trustworthy institution in Pakistan, Even an Enemy Like GEO and Hamid Mir can't Stop Themselves from Praising PAK ARMY.

How Politely Pak Army Soldiers Treated Female Geo Reporter, When She Stuck in Supreme Court | Social Express News
We should collectively do more on stopping the hatred towards other individuals. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't that they are an enemy of you or the country.

Doesnt look like a fight to me....

Looks like a discussion where they couldnt agree on something....and as for the laughing part...if you are on stage with thousands of supporters watching you with over a million watching you on tv...you dont stand in ghussa ....you smile and wave to assure them...
Did you expect them to start throwing punches?

When has Politics been a sane game? Heck the most insane one is the PM calling fire on his people? How is that sane?
why there was no fire at them from last 17 days when they were sitting peacefully ? If you are stubborn and dont care about warnings of government/police then such clash happen..They were told the consequences of crossing red zones and removing barrier and container with truck and crane. If you still prefer to go for adventure upon your quid request then you face bad consequneces

Judiciary in Pakistan is used for revenge politics. Now PM has filed FIR against IK and Qadri, and has yet to file FIR against himself and his brother. LOL.
the file against Iftikar has been circulating in the parliament like its passing the parcel game....

While FIR for PM and CM has been brushed under the rug!

Did you expect them to start throwing punches?
Not me...but your post which I quoted was saying he was laughing ...I was like so? You dont make a fat face and show your personal indifference in front of your supporters hence my post:

and as for the laughing part...if you are on stage with thousands of supporters watching you with over a million watching you on tv...you dont stand in ghussa ....you smile and wave to assure them...

We should collectively do more on stopping the hatred towards other individuals. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't that they are an enemy of you or the country.

I Consider them (Jang and GEO) ENEMIES of PAKISTAN Especially PAK ARMY, This is My Personal Opinion and i am FREE To Express it.

You "sane" people sound like if protecting the so-called system is more important than protecting the people on which the system is founded. LOL.
who cared about people here? They were given place for peaceful protest but their leaders asked them to march fowrard even after all warnings so its them who put them in this mess by taking these warnings lightly but still it could have been handle much better but nawz is also another idiot

why there was no fire at them from last 17 days when they were sitting peacefully ? If you are stubborn and dont care about warnings of government/police then such clash happen..They were told the consequences of crossing red zones and removing barrier and container with truck and crane. If you still prefer to go for adventure upon your quid request then you face bad consequneces
1stly none of them are any quid for me! :D

2ndly I believe talking to them could have helped after all they are the citizens of this country who voted or whose vote got snatched! They have every right to protest and demand justice....

How they do it is a different story but openly shooting on them and justifying it is just like what the Talibans do...Justify their mistakes!

BTW, I am yet to hear an apology on Model town and todays incident lets see if NS grew some balls yet?!

download.jpg
PAKISTAN_1_2071491g.jpg

They were given place for peaceful protest
The place was not theirs nor their baap dada's that it was "given"

but nawz is also another idiot
Thank you for admitting...Opening fire just turned everything against them!

In Europe during protests you have police with shields, tear gas and as last resort danda...or rubber bullets...and those police officers are required to answer for each bullet shot!

And those police officers dont do tor phor, nor threaten those injured in the hospital nor change reports!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom