What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Go wash your face. Have a coffee and something to eat. Come back and we'll update you! :D
Coffee with karan or hyperion. Washin/eating has been done. in fact i am having sabz qahwa right now. But i never followed any news since morning . Gave some rest to mind with this constant iqalaab news on tv since last 20 days

Coffee with karan or hyperion. Washin/eating has been done. in fact i am having sabz qahwa right now. But i never followed any news since morning . Gave some rest to mind with this constant iqalaab news on tv since last 20 days

Both IK and Qadri are determined to move forward to PM House. Both are demanding resignations of PM, CM and filing FIRs against them. LOL. Hahahaha!

Okay. Then it becomes a matter of who to believe: The PTI PRESIDENT or the other PTI members. Knowing the integrity of JH and knowing the fickle nature of Imran Khan I will, for sure, take JH's words over Imran Khan and/or his henchmen.

At any rate, in light of this, we ALL should pause for a minute and reflect upon Imran Khan's PTI's decision-making process, his autocratic ways, and the fact that senior most party leader (by experience) with proven anti-NS credentials decides to break away. Imran Khan, if he is ever **facilitated** to become to Pakistan's PM will bring nothing but anarchy, violence, and destruction upon Pakistan.

That's your theory, and IK is not a PM yet. He hasn't brought anarchy, violence and destruction upon KPK - instead majority of my friends in KPK are happy with the progress they are seeing there. Yes, KPK doesn't have fantastic roads but roads cost the most and should be lower on agenda than education, health & security and that is the case in KPK. I am from central punjab and I know all too well that I felt safer driving late night during Musharaf's era than now. Education, Health and Security are what people want over roads! Nooras love big optics instead.

Asad umar saying hashmi is still our president as we have not reached a decision on it yet. FIR to happen against PM again. Thats two FIRs on our current PM/

Asad umar saying hashmi is still our president as we have not reached a decision on it yet. FIR to happen against PM again. Thats two FIRs on our current PM/
Noora at its best. Even dictators like Ayub and Musharraf gave up their power when protests erupted against them.

But why all of a sudden he gets a reminder of this? Why does he simply resign from KPK assembly against this great injustice?

May be because its weekend:angel:
But people on PDF seldom use brains or sense...And yes Think Tank ryt?

Why does all of a sudden the governments thinks that it needs to save democracy? Isn't democracy rule of the people? Isn't democracy which allows that you can register a complaint to the police at any time? Isn't democracy where the voice of people is heard, even if it is a single person? Why didn't NS and Co. thought about this 2 months before during Model town incident or when election was done? Why are they saying that no rigging was done? NS's favorite anchor Hamid Mir also said many times in his show rigging was done at a massive scale and evidence is available everywhere. Why haven't anyone had a looked at all those videos, stamps etc? Is democracy where a PM lies in front of everyone and tries to malign our arm forces? Is this what you call democracy? Then my friend you are the real brainless person here.

Think!!!

The main thing that people should be asking, what every single media person should be calling is President Mamnoon Hussain. Never ever have I seen a democracy where the President of the country doesn't even says a single word while such barbarism and chaos is happening in a country. Shame on all democracy and N supporters.

PM filed FIR against Imran Khan and Qadri. LOL. HAHAHAHA:
b044.png

b043.png

b046.png

b045.png

Police & civil servants have stopped obeying Sharifistan, there's no way out for MNS.he's hoping the army would intervene,boots have said NO

Yaar I know we have anghoota chap people in politics...is NS's angoota gonna be chapped on his resignation or do we get that thumb and do the honors ourselves? :whistle:
Nothing will happen except more political instability and chaos in country and some more loss of poor lives for this game of grabing power at any cost

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom