What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Something about javed hashmi on a lighter note
IMG_50270023947083.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_50270023947083.jpeg
    IMG_50270023947083.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 15
4 other PTI seniors have said on record that JS's version of events is fabricated, so should we believe 1 or 5 (inc IK)? I'm sure you'll say 1 because you have a noora in your mind.

Okay. Then it becomes a matter of who to believe: The PTI PRESIDENT or the other PTI members. Knowing the integrity of JH and knowing the fickle nature of Imran Khan I will, for sure, take JH's words over Imran Khan and/or his henchmen.

At any rate, in light of this, we ALL should pause for a minute and reflect upon Imran Khan's PTI's decision-making process, his autocratic ways, and the fact that senior most party leader (by experience) with proven anti-NS credentials decides to break away. Imran Khan, if he is ever **facilitated** to become to Pakistan's PM will bring nothing but anarchy, violence, and destruction upon Pakistan.

He killed terrorist in mosques. Are you also one of those who cry foul for "Lal Masjid Op"? Shame on your kind!

If it were me in command, I'd have bucthered every living being in that mosque. With utmost prejudice to women and children as well. They were all enemy combatants.

It's you people, who Whabized and Deobandized our society, and more specifically my Pashtun society. TTP is nothing more than a side effect of your botched policies.

May Allah bring his Qahar on your whole kind for giving us Gullu Butts, LeJ, LeT, JuD, SSP (ALL TOGETHER AS TTP) etc etc etc............. you people are nothing more than najayiz aulad of Zia-ul-Haq.

@Irfan Baloch @Aeronaut @Oscar @Manticore @Armtsrong @Xeric @Fulcrum15

Shame on you for calling children terrorists.

Bah. wahabi must be those who sell weapons and take dollars for guarding other country's borders, those who invited foreign taliboons to fight Afghan war, and those who protected Bin Laden

Arrest Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri on charges of creating national security breach. Someone please enact a Patriot law for Pakistan.

If Political Parties in Pakistan can STOP Dragging ARMY in Their UGLY and DIRTY Politics That would be Great. Otherwise Don't BI%^&H about Martial LAW.

Thanks and Regards
Sincere Military Brat

10623783_921002927914407_8292726874381611770_o.jpg

He killed terrorist in mosques. Are you also one of those who cry foul for "Lal Masjid Op"? Shame on your kind!

If it were me in command, I'd have bucthered every living being in that mosque. With utmost prejudice to women and children as well. They were all enemy combatants.

correct. You and I agree on that whole-heartedly. Lal Masjid operation should be the Litmus Test of our socio-political intelligence--as to where we stand about the direction Pakistan should take.

PS. I know you are an Apple fanboi but I am still not going to like Apple Inc. :)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom