What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Manhoos, it's 12:57, Monday, September 1, 2014 in Pakistan right now. It's a working day in 6 hours. You're such a imbecile. Go wash your face and go to sleep, unless this is what you're being paid for! :D

Its midnight Sunday in Pakistan....I hope you know where Pakistan is..........and before 9AM Monday morning is technically weekend. But you Think-Tank analysts always have some different perspective.

When did asking for your rights become an ethnic issue? IK is absolutely right in his statement.

You people are lazy arsed dodo birds hence why you always end up playing the 'victim card' ! :whistle:

Why not instead pulling your sh*t together & working for a change ! :p:

Manhoos, it's 12:57, Monday, September 1, 2014 in Pakistan right now. It's a working day in 6 hours. You're such a imbecile. Go wash your face and go to sleep, unless this is what you're being paid for! :D
I'll have a session of gaming before I go to sleep.

IK never decided to "storm the parliament". PAT was infront and they were supposed to move their protest to the Parliament's gate. The police let them move forward, It was live on most of the TV channels. After everyone had moved forward, the police shelling started from both sides.

Funny, when you guys don't believe even the dissenting PRESIDENT of your fanboi-club party. I don't know what else can be said about this matter except that most of the PTI fanbois are BLIND to anything contrary to their POV.
Here it is.

Imran's move towards PM House prompted by a message: Javed Hashmi - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Hashmi clarified the position on his differences with the party chief saying: “Imran Khan had assured the party of not moving ahead towards the Prime Minister House...until Shaikh Raheed brought a message with someone".
Imran then said that the situation required us to move forward, to which “I had differences”, Hashmi said.
He also said that the party was against the decision of moving towards the PM House.

Consult your family about the internal dynamics of CC meeting today (specially the chit chat after). Of course he's no Musharraf. He maybe the violent end that Nawaz fears most!

Are you smoking pot ? Musharraf is the first and maybe the only General who killed more politicians, journalists, lawyers, innocent pakistanis through drone attacks and innocent children by using phosphorus bombs in mosques in the history of Pakistan. Stop hoping and start living with realities. The Army is more than Musharraf and if it wanted to do continue his silly policies then General Kayani (who he choose as the next army chief) would have done so and most likely staged a coup against Zardari's 5 year government ans Nawaz's 1 year government. General Raheel on the other hand has made it loud a clear that he supports democracy. Changing his stance would cause defamation of the Army

Funny, when you guys don't believe even the dissenting PRESIDENT of your fanboi-club party. I don't know what else can be said about this matter except that most of the PTI fanbois are BLIND to anything contrary to their POV.
Here it is.

Imran's move towards PM House prompted by a message: Javed Hashmi - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

4 other PTI seniors have said on record that JS's version of events is fabricated, so should we believe 1 or 5 (inc IK)? I'm sure you'll say 1 because you have a noora in your mind.

He killed terrorist in mosques. Are you also one of those who cry foul for "Lal Masjid Op"? Shame on your kind!

If it were me in command, I'd have bucthered every living being in that mosque. With utmost prejudice to women and children as well. They were all enemy combatants.

It's you people, who Whabized and Deobandized our society, and more specifically my Pashtun society. TTP is nothing more than a side effect of your botched policies.

May Allah bring his Qahar on your whole kind for giving us Gullu Butts, LeJ, LeT, JuD, SSP (ALL TOGETHER AS TTP) etc etc etc............. you people are nothing more than najayiz aulad of Zia-ul-Haq.

@Irfan Baloch @Aeronaut @Oscar @Manticore @Armtsrong @Xeric @Fulcrum15

Are you smoking pot ? Musharraf is the first and maybe the only General who killed more politicians, journalists, lawyers, innocent pakistanis through drone attacks and innocent children by using phosphorus bombs in mosques in the history of Pakistan. Stop hoping and start living with realities. The Army is more than Musharraf and if it wanted to do continue his silly policies then General Kayani (who he choose as the next army chief) would have done so and most likely staged a coup against Zardari's 5 year government ans Nawaz's 1 year government. General Raheel on the other hand has made it loud a clear that he supports democracy. Changing his stance would cause defamation of the Army

IK never decided to "storm the parliament". PAT was infront and they were supposed to move their protest to the Parliament's gate. The police let them move forward, It was live on most of the TV channels. After everyone had moved forward, the police shelling started from both sides.
there was firing from the back of the protest causing most to run forward....

Very much staged...

Imagine firing from the back of the crowd and then blame game from police from the front...Who the bloody hell fired from the back...anyone checking that bit or are we gonna overlook that too?

Hmmmmm I guess we have to take into account mustache factor as well..:-)View attachment 46094:lol:
@LoveIcon aap par ishara kiya giyea :D

Suo Motto Action will be taken by Chief Justice for Pissing in Supreme Court Lawn. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10626595_802779909742954_8800555556949096694_n.jpg

It would be foolish to think that consequences of the failure of political resolution haven't already been mapped out in the CC meeting today. Before the 1999 coup, CC had decided then too that if Nawaz tries to fire another COAS there will be coup, and so it happened accordingly.

Suo Motto Action will be taken by Chief Justice for Pissing in Supreme Court Lawn. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 46097

Well deserved .... judiciary is institutionally corrupt to the core ...

Any significant developments?

Saw pictures of shotgun shells on Twitter. Who carries shotguns in pk? FC?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom