What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

At this point, my advice to NS: HOLD FIRM! If an alternate place of govt facilities is needed then use those. FORTIFY those. Let the MOB burn down the whole buildings. Let them stay there as long as they please. But do not give an INCH to them beyond what was offered before. As Javed Hashmi said: A message came to Shaikh Rashid upon which IK decided to storm the parliament.
There is NO WAY the Parliament is going to pass a Non Confidence Motion against NS. There is NO WAY the courts are going to put up with a Martial Law.
Time is on your side Mr. Prime Minister!

It's your lack of understanding that should worry you the most! Are all Nooners safarshi, just like you? Tell us, do tell us!

Some people in my family are close to Raheel Sharif and they tell me he is not Musharraf. Now go home kid and take a deep breath !

At this point, my advice to NS: HOLD FIRM! If an alternate place of govt facilities is needed then use those. FORTIFY those. Let the MOB burn down the whole buildings. Let them stay there as long as they please. But do not give an INCH to them beyond what was offered before. As Javed Hashmi said: A message came to Shaikh Rashid upon which IK decided to storm the parliament.
There is NO WAY the Parliament is going to pass a Non Confidence Motion against NS. There is NO WAY the courts are going to put up with a Martial Law.
Its advisors like you who have motivated PM to commit blunder after blunder on top of mis-governance.

To be honest, PML(N) can no longer afford another major clash/blood-shed.

My advice to this pathetic excuse of government is to handle the grievances of the people with genuine commitment and not with half-hearted attempts. Also, stop playing power-politics or this government will be gone for good.

IK never decided to "storm the parliament". PAT was infront and they were supposed to move their protest to the Parliament's gate. The police let them move forward, It was live on most of the TV channels. After everyone had moved forward, the police shelling started from both sides.

Hmmmmm I guess we have to take into account mustache factor as well..:-)
IMG_48903870749305.jpeg
:lol:

Consult your family about the internal dynamics of CC meeting today (specially the chit chat after). Of course he's no Musharraf. He maybe the violent end that Nawaz fears most!

Some people in my family are close to Raheel Sharif and they tell me he is not Musharraf. Now go home kid and take a deep breath !

When did asking for your rights become an ethnic issue? IK is absolutely right in his statement.
But why all of a sudden he gets a reminder of this? Why does he simply resign from KPK assembly against this great injustice?

Furthermore, all of a sudden your latent account has become active, and you have been sitting here 24/7. Tell me something, how much of that Rs.100 Billion are ending in your pocket?
May be because its weekend:angel:
But people on PDF seldom use brains or sense...And yes Think Tank ryt?

Is he in NS's pocket then? He has the same surname...

Today is weekend? :o: The stuff I'm smoking must be really doing a number on me........:blink:

May be because its weekend:angel:
But people on PDF seldom use brains or sense...And yes Think Tank ryt?

Today is weekend? :o: The stuff I'm smoking must be really doing a number on me........:blink:
Its midnight Sunday in Pakistan....I hope you know where Pakistan is..........and before 9AM Monday morning is technically weekend. But you Think-Tank analysts always have some different perspective.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom