What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

35k8ig7.jpg

you were expecting flowers in return ??

Does anyone know when Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif's speech at 1:47 was recorded?

Any links would be most appreciated.

Masha Allah, our nation is making great progress. It seems as though Metro track is personal property of NS and therefore he must be taught a lesson.

Idiot burger boys do not understand that for those who use this facility PTI would not seem to be an appetizing choice. I know for a fact that most people who use this facility appreciate it highly and these people have votes that would not be found in PTI ballot boxes any time soon.

Masha Allah, our nation is making great progress. It seems as though Metro track is personal property of NS and therefore he must be taught a lesson.

Idiot burger boys do not understand that for those who use this facility PTI would not seem to be an appetizing choice. I know for a fact that most people who use this facility appreciate it highly and these people have votes that would not be found in PTI ballot boxes any time soon.

dont worry burgers just burnt tires on the road they didnt destroyed buses and metro stations chill janii ;)

PTI burger boys generally consider using their brains as an option seldom to be used. Therefore they are not helping PTI's cause by showing their dislike for something they do not have any use for. I have seen these idiots ride their cars to that place, occupy the track and set fire. Now, those who use this facility likely do not own cars. What shall they think? If PTI burgers were to step up their campaign by extending their affection to Metro facilities, they would do more damage to PTI.

Last year's protest against Hamid Khan's loss in elections had an uncomfortable class-distinction edge to it. Kh. Saad Rafique's voters were typically lower middle class and poor, while Hamid Khan's supporters tended to be from upper middle class and rich class.

Being a "Pur-Aman protester", put everything under you implicit ownership. Now everybody can storm and capture everybody's house "peacefully".
Like I said before, if they have they guts, then advance on Raiwind and burn it down to the ground....But these kinds are only good for keyboard and internet.

Points to ponder in ISPR press release.

Corps Commander Conference was held at General Headquarters tonight. Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif presided over the conference.

While reaffirming support to democracy 1, the conference reviewed with serious concern, the existing political crisis and the violent turn it has taken, resulting in large scale injuries and loss of lives. Further use of force will only aggravate the problem. 2

It was once again reiterated that the situation should be resolved politically without wasting any time and without recourse to violent means. 3

Army remains committed to playing its part in ensuring security of the state and will never fall short of meeting national aspirations. 4

In plain words
1:- Bhai we still support democracy so don't panic at least for now.
2:- Be heard, no more use of force, put an end to this police gardi.
3:- IK, TUQ, NS - as earlier as possible sort out your issues through dialogues.
4:- And if you fail we know what to do.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom