What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

WOW to idiots who have openly started to accuse the armed forces remember that army is much better than any political leader present right now. They have served us truly and with their sacrifice given us a safe EID this year something that was considered a lost cause before. So now when the army heeding the call of the people to become non-democratic actually acted in a non-democratic way, you turned on that institution just bcz they supported the democracy your leader speaks of all the time.

Very shameful. Very shameful indeed. I salute those men who are sacrificing their lives for us and have decided to leave us alone on our wishes so that we can run this country. I know that many of those who are asking questions against the army will be slandering them if they took down Imran if this was a different situation.

Support your parties but for the love of GOD dont support them blindly.
"Madness is like gravity, all you need is a little push"...

Wysy Indian army has always been on borders, our army has the distinction of enjoying every color of power rainbow....

Woh wada he kaya jo wafa hua.

yeah right said i traveled with 10 jawans of army to skardu 3 weeks back they were going to siachin , upper Astore for chilling and enjoying in this hot summers

BwYmXWQCYAEGduo.jpg

Shells fired at Imran's container last night.

People of Pakistan have the memory of a gold hish. If Army enforces Martial law now,They will distribute sweets then abuse them 1 year later.!!
Well the army is itself to be blamed. They are bound by the state to protect the geographical boundaries but they also assumed the role of protecting ideological boundaries and in the end broadly failed in both.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom