What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Shut up. Stop accusing army...... They are fighting for our sovereignty.. giving their blood for our bright future.
For some people their political role is more important.

Islamabad is a ghost city right now ... hardly any car on the road ... a few Punjab w*nker police buses parked on Margalla Rd though ..

BwYhObDCUAEvmLF.jpg

at teen talwar Karachi right now

Government Stance should be:
Core-commander conference is very favorable to NS. PA decision to support democracy is assurance that NS has now free hand, he should deal with Iron hand to these protestors. I guess its already due to arrest IK/TUQ, it should be immediately done, with force/water cannon/shellings.
Opponent should be crushed immediately without any delay, delay will confirm derailment of NS govt.!

IK/TUQ Stance should be:
Core-commander conference was not in completely favours the TUQ/IK stance. They should immediately start nation-wide protest,wheel-jam the strike all across the country, ensure that tomorrow is huge support on street and please don't don't give any other deadline!

In my opinion, NS has already won 50% of this crises!

Wysy "Pur-Aman" re"Charge" kab shuru ho raha hay?

There are three types of 'tear gas' , CS , CN and CR.

The one that has been used in Islamabad is the most toxic , CN , this is not used in most developed countries as this can cause long term tissue damage when inhaled.

Edit: Can somebody at the protest take a close up of one of the tear gas shells to know the make and chemical type listed on it , I've been told that the shells were expired also they were of the CN gas type

The country was doing fine, before these fake inqilabis and azadi marchers came rolling in the capital, to make it a laughing stock of the world. I really hope something natural stops Imran Khan from doing further blunders. That guy seriously needs some psychiatric help.
True sir, Imran khan has made the most dreadful decision of his political life

@Aether Do you remember the video of a fanboi from a few months ago saying "Agar aap humein dandey marein gey tau hum inqilaab kasiey layen gey?"

Government Stance should be:
Core-commander conference is very favorable to NS. PA decision to support democracy is assurance that NS has now free hand, he should deal with Iron hand to these protestors. I guess its already due to arrest IK/TUQ, it should be immediately done, with force/water cannon/shellings.
Opponent should be crushed immediately without any delay, delay will confirm derailment of NS govt.!

IK/TUQ Stance should be:
Core-commander conference was not in completely favours the TUQ/IK stance. They should immediately start nation-wide protest,wheel-jam the strike all across the country, ensure that tomorrow is huge support on street and please don't don't give any other deadline!

In my opinion, NS has already won 50% of this crises!
I don't agree, I rather prefer to exhaust them. These people need corpses. At no cost they should be given any.....Let them sit in parliament or even infront of PM house if they want. But no violence unless absolutely necessary.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom