What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Army is committed to democracy and wants a political solutions as per ISPR

BwYhub9CQAA14ki.jpg:large
BwYh4L7CIAAGrSA.jpg:large
Hanif Hanif Abbasi's londi as new SSP Islamabad Red Zone,

Actually some people want army in every field. For natural disaster we want army... In red zone "Army" , In PM house we want COAS, aik kaam krte hain border pe indian army ko de dete hain ...How's that??
Wysy Indian army has always been on borders, our army has the distinction of enjoying every color of power rainbow....

Imran khan said he wont cross the red zone, why did he do that?
Woh wada he kaya jo wafa hua.

For some people their political role is more important.

The reason I'm angry is because the General had only one or two meetings and then disappeared. If he had decided to deal with this matter urgently then we may not have had the bloodshed we are witnessing now. You can kiss the armies butt if you want but I just don't like it when people who have the power to stop this are watching the show from the sidelines.

Why even bother to become facilitators but then don't do anything at all apart from tweeting cliches which any 10 yr old could think of.

If it escalates it will be a sad time for Pakistan.

WOW to idiots who have openly started to accuse the armed forces remember that army is much better than any political leader present right now. They have served us truly and with their sacrifice given us a safe EID this year something that was considered a lost cause before. So now when the army heeding the call of the people to become non-democratic actually acted in a non-democratic way, you turned on that institution just bcz they supported the democracy your leader speaks of all the time.

Very shameful. Very shameful indeed. I salute those men who are sacrificing their lives for us and have decided to leave us alone on our wishes so that we can run this country. I know that many of those who are asking questions against the army will be slandering them if they took down Imran if this was a different situation.

Support your parties but for the love of GOD dont support them blindly.

Army is non-democratic on our wishes. They dont have the right to do anything like this. This is a battle between parties. Army has no role here/.

The reason I'm angry is because the General had only one or two meetings and then disappeared. If he had decided to deal with this matter urgently then we may not have had the bloodshed we are witnessing now. You can kiss the armies butt if you want but I just don't like it when people who have the power to stop this are watching the show from the sidelines.

Why even bother to become facilitators but then don't do anything at all apart from tweeting cliches which any 10 yr old could think of.

If it escalates it will be a sad time for Pakistan.
Chalo ja key phir GHQ ky samnay dharna do....aur phir ghum shuda afrad main aad ho jao.....Chalo shabash

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom