What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

BwYoTgvCQAA5ALs.png

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Nawaz Sharif has now forfeited the right to rule. It&#39;s time to go. UN supervised elections are the only answer.</p>&mdash; George Galloway (@georgegalloway) <a href=" ">August 31, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

yeah right said i traveled with 10 jawans of army to skardu 3 weeks back they were going to siachin , upper Astore for chilling and enjoying in this hot summers
And who ceded the siachin in the first place? forcing those brave people and many more to fight Indians and Killing frost in the first place?

Government Stance should be:
Core-commander conference is very favorable to NS. PA decision to support democracy is assurance that NS has now free hand, he should deal with Iron hand to these protestors. I guess its already due to arrest IK/TUQ, it should be immediately done, with force/water cannon/shellings.
Opponent should be crushed immediately without any delay, delay will confirm derailment of NS govt.!

IK/TUQ Stance should be:
Core-commander conference was not in completely favours the TUQ/IK stance. They should immediately start nation-wide protest,wheel-jam the strike all across the country, ensure that tomorrow is huge support on street and please don't don't give any other deadline!

In my opinion, NS has already won 50% of this crises!
I doubt your comprehension abilities army categorically said no more force to be used means ik can go fwd to pm house without worrying about retaliation plus army said solve issue politically asap putting more pressure on pm shareef to give into the demands of protestors.

The sit in should move into PM house front lawn and PAT and PTI should start preparations for long term stay , up to 6 months or as long as it takes to remove Nawaz as PM , this looter, murderer along with 80+ members of his family should not be allowed to rob Pakistan under the pretext of democracy.

From now on Government cannot use chemical weapons against its own people.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom