What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Where is this God damned COAS. where is he hiding. He should seal all Pakistan and bring Marshall's law

Dont expect that from die hard supporters. As I mentioned much earlier, be it supporters of PTI, TuQ, PML(N).. etc..
Even if it means justifying ordered rape and mutilation, they will go to those lengths to do so.
There is little difference between the brainwashing of the Taliban, or that of certain political supporters here. Quite shameful really.
Come on Oscar, at least go through my reply first before making sweeping statements such as this.

Jo ghalat hai Usay ghalat kaho. There was no justification from IK or PTI to move forward when they were in talks with government.
Hence I have thanked a few of your post I find myself in agreement with. It is not about that, it is about letting in food and water. Besides we have not yet heard from IK on whether he was achieving or not what Hashmi Saheb is saying. Lets wait, it will get clear in coming few hours.

Even if it means justifying ordered rape and mutilation, they will go to those lengths to do so.
There is little difference between the brainwashing of the Taliban, or that of certain political supporters here. Quite shameful really.
Who are you joking man! Zubaan par lagam do! Here we see NS supporters justifying killing people and letting them starve to death...Jo galat hai usko sirf tub wajib -e- galat ka darjah diya jata hai when its of other parties?

Heck Most of us spoke out against TUQ not being in the open we also questioned where IK was ...he came out every now and then to show his face and that he is with them....

BUT NS what has he done except hide under his bed with a telephone? called police to attack like some gunday and now cutting food supply? Is that how a RULER handles situations? Then to the grave with such a ruler!

So Sheikh Rasheed is a rat.

So you actually believe J Hashmi who started his career under a dictator, he was involved in the Nooras raid of Supreme Court and being a full time lota! He's saying that he's not in favour of IK charging buildings, whereas not once in any speech IK said he was going to enter the PM house. IK had clearly said that the sit-in location was moving to in front of the PM house. J Hashmi is lying!

who wants that?
but Ganja needs a lesson
he never learns from past
and do same mistakes again and again
just like Oct 1999

October-12-1999-Pakistan-Armys-coup.jpg

agree but if they come in then these politicians will again get a chance of chanting “democracy” slogans like every time in the past. I personally hope military does not come in. Let the political parties handle it themselves once and for all. Let us give the people the opportunity to settle the score with the politicians directly once and for all and the result be a good lesson for the politicians who will stand next time for elections. I say this being sure that if military comes the country will develop as history has shown us in the past.

So actually believe J Hashmi who stated his career under a dictator, he was involved in the Nooras raid of Supreme Court and being a full time lota!
Sub aik hi khayt ki muli hain! Bastards is the only word for them!

Who are you joking man! Zubaan par lagam do! Here we see NS supporters justifying killing people and letting them starve to death...Jo galat hai usko sirf tub wajib -e- galat ka darjah diya jata hai when its of other parties?

Heck Most of us spoke out against TUQ not being in the open we also questioned where IK was ...he came out every now and then to show his face and that he is with them....

BUT NS what has he done except hide under his bed with a telephone? called police to attack like some gunday and now cutting food supply? Is that how a RULER handles situations? Then to the grave with such a ruler!

Nahin dun ga.. kar lo karna hai :lol:

Look at your own self.. again your focus is on defending your support for the inqilaabis while pushing the blame on Mr Hair transplant. Without realzing what I said was exactly this, whether you are IK, TuQ.. or PML(N) supporter.. you are on "Jihad fi sabeel---Leaderaan".. and essentially blind to any reason or rhyme.

More than 1000 shelling shells are found and 500 special chemical gas shell which supposed to be uses in 3 or 4 grade situation.

Back
Top Bottom