What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

I will say the march to the P house was wrong...the thor phor was wrong...

But after the march when they stopped in the grounds that was a :tup: uskay baad I fell asleep thinking everyone went home :ashamed:

But what's wrong with having a sit-in outside the PM house. IK and Qadri never said to storm the PM House. Thor Phor report was a fake, President House gate was never attacked.

They meet once every month. Is this conference a routine one or outside the routine?
Allah k banday they meet once every month to discuss important issues- none is important than this right now- so scheduled or unscheduled this issue will be discussed-

Allah k banday they meet once every month to discuss important issues- none is important than this right now- so scheduled or unscheduled this issue will be discussed-

Latest news is that this core-commander conf is taking place today at 6pm

Oooo ... earthquake in ISB!!!! actually, tremors ....

seriously .. the building just shook!

Imagine to which room will Nawaz run on hearing the boots.
Damagh mein sirf aik room ata hai: washroom :unsure:

But i also feel sorry, why is it that he has to suffer always? Why did not all this happen during the last 5 years? What did the last 5 years give us that we did not get in these 2 years or we would not have got in this government's term?
Well tub the money just vanished now they show you projects, sign them and make you happy and then make the money vanish...

Back
Top Bottom