What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Let the political parties handle it themselves once and for all. Let us give the people the opportunity to settle the score with the politicians directly once and for all and the result be a good lesson for the politicians who will stand next time for elections. I say this being sure that if military comes the country will develop as history has shown us in the past.
Handle hi nai hora in khabisss soun say!

Come on Oscar, at least go through my reply first before making sweeping statements such as this.

This is neither specific to you or exempting it. It is a general statement about the state of political activism and activists in the country. There is no reasoned understanding, just blind faith.

Nahin dun ga.. kar lo karna hai :lol:

Look at your own self.. again your focus is on defending your support for the inqilaabis while pushing the blame on Mr Hair transplant. Without realzing what I said was exactly this, whether you are IK, TuQ.. or PML(N) supporter.. you are on "Jihad fi sabeel---Leaderaan".. and essentially blind to any reason or rhyme.
I am not blind for now I am blaming where the blame is due...not allowing food, breaking vans with food (which can injure the drivers) is not exactly democracy at its best...

Last night I even said down with every bastard politician....

Depends on who calls what shots a person needs to analyze good from bad!

So Sheikh Rasheed is a rat.
Filhal tou sub hi ki chuhay wali shakal hai!

Nahin dun ga.. kar lo karna hai :lol:

Look at your own self.. again your focus is on defending your support for the inqilaabis while pushing the blame on Mr Hair transplant. Without realzing what I said was exactly this, whether you are IK, TuQ.. or PML(N) supporter.. you are on "Jihad fi sabeel---Leaderaan".. and essentially blind to any reason or rhyme.

Lol- some call this determination-
btw the time of reason and rhyme is over-
ager imran khan ki resignation wali kashti doob gai to hum qadri ki inquilab walay behri jahaz mein sawar ho jaien gay- :lol:-
NS k ilawa sab chalay ga-

I am not blind for now I am blaming where the blame is due...not allowing food, breaking vans with food (which can injure the drivers) is not exactly democracy at its best...

Last night I even said down with every bastard politician....

Depends on who calls what shots a person needs to analyze good from bad!

Filhal tou sub hi ki chuhay wali shakal hai!

& firing tear gas on sleeping women & children camped in Parliament grounds!

who wants that?
but Ganja needs a lesson
he never learns from past
and do same mistakes again and again
just like Oct 1999

October-12-1999-Pakistan-Armys-coup.jpg

He is in Islamabad now, imagine if the military does the final show while Nawaz is in Raiwind. Imagine military personal marching towards the small cottage in Raiwind or landing from air inside the cottage.

Imagine to which room will Nawaz run on hearing the boots. :D

But i also feel sorry, why is it that he has to suffer always? Why did not all this happen during the last 5 years? What did the last 5 years give us that we did not get in these 2 years or we would not have got in this government's term?

Where is this God damned COAS. where is he hiding. He should seal all Pakistan and bring Marshall's law
Army Chief General Raheel Sharif has called Core Commanders Conference tomorrow (Monday) at General Head Quarters (GHQ). And it has been expected that this conference will make some important break through.

He is in Islamabad now, imagine if the military does the final show while Nawaz is in Raiwind. Imagine military personal marching towards the small cottage in Raiwind or landing from air inside the cottage.

Imagine to which room will Nawaz run on hearing the boots. :D

Nawaz has nowhere to run. He is doomed, along with journalists and others whose tweets SBD-3 has been so actively posting on here.

its wrong but the question is that will you say IK and TQ wrong now?
I will say the march to the P house was wrong...the thor phor was wrong...

But after the march when they stopped in the grounds that was a :tup: uskay baad I fell asleep thinking everyone went home :ashamed:

Lol- some call this determination-
btw the time of reason and rhyme is over-
ager imran khan ki resignation wali kashti doob gai to hum qadri ki inquilab walay behri jahaz mein sawar ho jaien gay- :lol:-
NS k ilawa sab chalay ga-

Sure, a suicide bomber committed to the deaths of hundreds of innocents is very determined. I suppose one can relate the same to the protesters.

Back
Top Bottom