What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Jo ghalat hai Usay ghalat kaho. There was no justification from IK or PTI to move forward when they were in talks with government.
Tou mayray Bhai isko bhi galat kaho:

Police Gerdi-
Police attacks van carrying food for the protesters-

Rioters should have been damaging & destroying properties- seems like the police is doing all the damaging-
Lakh lanat on this police-

Haan bhai baray koi sab status rakhna shuru hogaye thay... Javaid Hashmi say pyaar hogaya tha 30 mins pehlay

ub uska NEW bayaan bhi post kardai J.H ka live chal raha hey ...

"Ye sab hakomat ke waja say huwa hey aur wohi iske zemedaar hey ... ye be barahe-raast zemedari hakomat-e-waqt ki hey usnay nahe suna pichlay itnay arsay sa PTI kah rahe the"

I tried watching those lies...I seriously tried...None of the channels are genuine each is under some political party or another! Hack 2 were even repeating the shot down guy from Arab somewhere and posting it as that from Pakistan! What do you want me to do watching that shit?

Heck these events occurred last night. You don't even know what's happening right now and you are debating on some out dated info? A lot has changed in those 5-6 hours.

Heck these events occurred last night. You don't even know what's happening right now and you are debating on some out dated info? A lot has changed in those 5-6 hours.
I agree...I just woke up less than 2 hrs ago....

But the food supply cut off is another pull back at anything on the opposition of IK!

Good work Noora:
10647027_10152470251745528_3748902260071517753_n.jpg

Great

Jo ghalat hai Usay ghalat kaho. There was no justification from IK or PTI to move forward when they were in talks with government.
Dont expect that from die hard supporters. As I mentioned much earlier, be it supporters of PTI, TuQ, PML(N).. etc..
Even if it means justifying ordered rape and mutilation, they will go to those lengths to do so.
There is little difference between the brainwashing of the Taliban, or that of certain political supporters here. Quite shameful really.

Back
Top Bottom