What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

BwXP6l9IAAEUzmf.jpg

To government Violence karnai walo ko apnay hath sai roti khilaye, Seriously this is such a dumb thing to expect !
DoosroN key mooNh sey niwala chhenney waaley kisi ko kya roti khilaiN gey. At any rate, nobody is asking for that but there is no need to become and act like Yazid too.

Who said so? Did NS look like he was about to move an inch? And back to the police shooting and now hiding reports in hospitals...changing reports and all....does that look like the work of one who was about to resign and agree to some demands?

Seriously ? Take a break from this thread, and watch some news channel. You would know who said so and Yes even a draft was prepared where NS was to concede his position !

Listen to Javed hashmi, The demands of PTI would have been met today, If IK hadn't given orders. Good luck in implementing those demands. Now not a single demand would be considered by government. !

Every night was a deadline since first day.

Seriously ? Take a break from this thread, and watch some news channel. You would know who said so and Yes even a draft was prepared where NS was to concede his position !
I tried watching those lies...I seriously tried...None of the channels are genuine each is under some political party or another! Hack 2 were even repeating the shot down guy from Arab somewhere and posting it as that from Pakistan! What do you want me to do watching that shit?

DoosroN key mooNh sey niwala chhenney waaley kisi ko kya roti khilaiN gey. At any rate, nobody is asking for that but there is no need to become and act like Yazid too.

Jo ghalat hai Usay ghalat kaho. There was no justification from IK or PTI to move forward when they were in talks with government.

Jo ghalat hai Usay ghalat kaho. There was no justification from IK or PTI to move forward when they were in talks with government.
Hence I have thanked a few of your post I find myself in agreement with. It is not about that, it is about letting in food and water. Besides we have not yet heard from IK on whether he was achieving or not what Hashmi Saheb is saying. Lets wait, it will get clear in coming few hours.

Back
Top Bottom