What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

10458773_10152470339595528_1737131997627968192_n.jpg

Rigging wali sharart k proof q ni dai rha IK media ko ager Supreme court ni sunti to media ko dai do proof wo to bagal me chupa k bethe hue...
Are you kidding me? The media has all the ways to videos of some putting in more than 1 vote ....there was even a video of a girl asking yeh aap kiya keri hain...and lady was like chup ker kay bhath jao ....the one taking the video was like nai this is my job to report anything going wrong with the elections. Soo the ones doing the rigging were that damn confident they were shutting up people who were supposed to report them?!

Media also has the proof...esp in terms of videos and reports even ECP officers statements!

Model town me bhi shararat PAt ki thi 1 barrier ka masla tha torne dete subha LHC me jate court orders dekhate wohi barrier dobara lag jate but PAT ko laga police unk arest krne aai hai tbhi logon ko apni hifazat k liye jama krlia
G g...putting barriers at someone's residential is somehow legal in a democracy?

And opening fire at women and children is also justifiable under the same democracy?

I dont believe in them protecting papa smurf but I also dont believe it couldnt be resolved without bullets! Again a showcase of incapability of Noora to handle any situation!

Politically speaking this all happened because dud politicians couldn't sort out their differences mutually, lets not blame army for this political vacuum. Things would have turned upside down by now had army wanted to take out Sharifs, government is allowed to do all this is the evidences in itself that army is not behind the intrigue if there is one. No one but IK and TUQ themselves are responsible for the failure of their respective dharanas on moral grounds, government otherwise was ready to give everything except resignations. Politically TUQ is a non-entity so to me he's no more than an anarchist, has no stake except demanding justified justice for the victims of model town incident. IK on other hand had a lot better to offer to this nation but his incalcitrant behavior took him thousand step backward.
Practically what is happening is because of differences within the army.

Ground realities of Azadi dharna and normal jalsa are vastly different.

Azadi dharna is a prolonged protest while a normal jalsa is a short-time gathering.

Also, few Pakistani have the balls and stamina to come out on the streets and protest for their rights for multiple days like people witnessed in Azadi dharna.
Well when you spend millions or perhaps billions of rupees in paid TV advertisements, print media and banner printing, social media campaign etc... You expect to organise a march bigger than normal march for at least a day. This is what PTI had claimed too... in average they used to gather 150,000 people and they claimed they will gather 1,000,000 people for azadi march... but only 50k people were gathered at peak... PAT had a bigger jalsa despite being new and little significant to country's politics. It is not wrong to say that only 1 out of 20 claimed people came on the call of PTI. I would not repeat this discussion again as I have said it for 100 times already...

Politically speaking this all happened because dud politicians couldn't sort out their differences mutually, lets not blame army for this political vacuum. Things would have turned upside down by now had army wanted to take out Sharifs, government is allowed to do all this is the evidences in itself that army is not behind the intrigue if there is one. No one but IK and TUQ themselves are responsible for the failure of their respective dharanas on moral grounds, government otherwise was ready to give everything except resignations. Politically TUQ is a non-entity so to me he's no more than an anarchist, has no stake except demanding justified justice for the victims of model town incident. IK on other hand had a lot better to offer to this nation but his incalcitrant behavior took him thousand step backward.
Lets not rule out NS who cant handle ANY situations...from model town to a 16 day sit in?!

What use is that puppet?

BS. Their goal was PM house not Parliament House. It happened after police brutality.
and what is PM house? State institution... Highly sensitive place.. Try to enter 10 downing street and you will be arrested immediately... do the same in White House, I guarantee you will be arrested.

Are you kidding me? The media has all the ways to videos of some putting in more than 1 vote ....there was even a video of a girl asking yeh aap kiya keri hain...and lady was like chup ker kay bhath jao ....the one taking the video was like nai this is my job to report anything going wrong with the elections. Soo the ones doing the rigging were that damn confident they were shutting up people who were supposed to report them?!

Media also has the proof...esp in terms of videos and reports even ECP officers statements!

Yeh Karachi me tha right?? MQM se isteefah q ni mangte then karaci me rigging ni hui hui hai to Punjab me

Lets not rule out NS who cant handle ANY situations...from model town to a 16 day sit in?!

What use is that puppet?

That's exactly my point. If he doesn't succeed handling this issue, which I am sure of, and a political solution doesn't show up then?

wo wali baat mujhy khud ni samajh aai :D:D wese 1 baat ISPR tweet thi facilitator ka kaha Gov ne usla mtlb sahulat jb k TUQ or IK ne kya kaha salis bnaya nawaz ne army ko or salis ko eng me Mediator kehte shyad

Ohh actually jab Ch. Nasir ne jab check ki tweet tou edit bhi kiya.

I am an American so let me talk about this White House Downing Street talk once and for all. Stuff like what is happening today will never be allowed in United States or England if you doubt what I am saying then go look up what recently happened in Ferguson Missouri.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom