What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

PAK SECRETARIAT GONE....PROTESTERS IN HUNDREDS WON OVER !!!

HEAVY SHELLS STARTED AGAIN !!!

Practically what is happening is because of differences within the army.... And army invading at this point would only weaken its position. NS got a boost of energy as the mob was repealed successfully without casualties. PTI is practically dead while TuQ is now trapped and alone. What was considered as a suicidal attack by NS initially turned out to be opposite by the end of the day. Thanks to Choi Nisar leading from the front.
The show has just begun... People are out in each and every city of Pakistan, protesting against nawaz sharif. And while nawaz sharif is hiding his big ugly @ss in riwind. And on other hand protestors has again assembled and imran khan said I shall not leave until this feron resigns.
This crackdown of nawaz was indeed suicidal as it has shown his real face to whole pakistan that he is mentally ill and will kill any one who dares to challenge his kingdom ship.

It is ..kia tum mob moun utha k Norwegian PM house mein ghus jahoo ghey aur qabza kar loo without facing any reaction even when you have been given pre-warning

Yep hail your Noora king who will solve all the problems after 100 years

The show has just begun... People are out in each and every city of Pakistan, protesting against nawaz sharif. And while nawaz sharif is hiding his big ugly @ss in riwind. And on other hand protestors has again assembled and imran khan said I shall not leave until this feron resigns.
This crackdown of nawaz was indeed suicidal as it has shown his real face to whole pakistan that he is mentally ill and will kill any one who dares to challenge his kingdom ship.
I like these kind of "Redemptive" sentences :lol:

We want to capture PM house peacefully lol

10641295_651951514903404_604885929768885952_n.png

BS. Their goal was PM house not Parliament House. It happened after police brutality.

That street power was always seen on TV... but in anarchy march that street power is missing

As I said for 100 times now.. average jalsa's of Imran Khan gathered more people than anarchy march
Ground realities of Azadi dharna and normal jalsa are vastly different.

Azadi dharna is a prolonged protest while a normal jalsa is a short-time gathering.

Also, few Pakistani have the balls and stamina to come out on the streets and protest for their rights for multiple days and endure hardships like people witnessed in Azadi dharna.

I have pointed out multiple times that only the most motivated and bravest of the people are participating in Azadi dharna.

Achaw.. Jab ISPR ne tweet forward ki Ch. Nisar ko approve ke liye :rofl: :rofl:

wo wali baat mujhy khud ni samajh aai :D:D wese 1 baat ISPR tweet thi facilitator ka kaha Gov ne usla mtlb sahulat jb k TUQ or IK ne kya kaha salis bnaya nawaz ne army ko or salis ko eng me Mediator kehte shyad

PAT PROTESTERS IN THE LAST DEFENDING LINE BEFORE PM HOUSE, PAT/PTI PROTESTERS NOW AT PAK SECRETARIAT.....ANOTHER PUSH BY PAT PROTESTERS TO REACH PM HOUSE NOW......Thousands of Police everywhere !!!!

Practically what is happening is because of differences within the army.... And army invading at this point would only weaken its position. NS got a boost of energy as the mob was repealed successfully without casualties. PTI is practically dead while TuQ is now trapped and alone. What was considered as a suicidal attack by NS initially turned out to be opposite by the end of the day. Thanks to Choi Nisar leading from the front.

Politically speaking this all happened because dud politicians couldn't sort out their differences mutually, lets not blame army for this political vacuum. Things would have turned upside down by now had army wanted to take out Sharifs, government is allowed to do all this is the evidences in itself that army is not behind the intrigue if there is one. No one but IK and TUQ themselves are responsible for the failure of their respective dharanas on moral grounds, government otherwise was ready to give everything except resignations. Politically TUQ is a non-entity so to me he's no more than an anarchist, has no stake except demanding justified justice for the victims of model town incident. IK on other hand had a lot better to offer to this nation but his incalcitrant behavior took him thousand step backward.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom