What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

NS got a boost of energy as the mob was repealed successfully without casualties. PTI is practically dead while TuQ is now trapped and alone. What was considered as a suicidal attack by NS initially turned out to be opposite by the end of the day. Thanks to Choi Nisar leading from the front.

Do you think NS will gain a surge in popularity? As we speak, the media is continuously broadcasting images of bloodied protesters. We're hearing a lot about the tactics NS is using. If anything, people will be sympathizing with PTI and TuQ even more now. They're turning what we once called empty threats into actions.

Policeman getting stiches

BwUOdqjCcAAX4Ct.jpg

Instead of working on finding a middle ground/solution for this mess political heavy weights are busy in point scoring .. shame
It takes two to clap. NS had even consented to go on a month long leave for getting the commission doing the inquiry. However, all of a sudden PTI/PAT unanimously decided to march, jeopardizing the progress in talks. They are not here to negotiate, they are here for something else....

:lol: Lagta hay kuch ziada he chaddi utar gaye aaj to...Khair sazishain to chalti rehti hain we still have another month and a half....

unlike "khabbas" like you... you wont see me supporting imran or qadri either... as for chaddis... bhai... tumhari tou hi phat chuki hai... ab nanga nahai ga kya aur nichoray ga kya.

189 injured in PIMS .. 2 critical in ICU
192 in PolyClinic .. No one critical.
No one discharged so far.. Police is not interfering .. SAMA TV

Police shells finished.....protesters both PTI & PAT plan wooden sticks push towards PTV HQ and Secretariat side now....

unlike "khabbas" like you... you wont see me supporting imran or qadri either... as for chaddis... bhai... tumhari tou hi phat chuki hai... ab nanga nahai ga kya aur nichoray ga kya.
Like I said before. It was never about Imran or Qadri. The real disappointment would be somewhere else.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom