What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Army is totally uninterested........ trust you me......... like what? Let's wait and see........ 24 hours are just 24 hours away..........

Army has shown restraint but again there's a limit.. Under these circumstances a political solution seems quite unlikely, if situation doesn't improve I am afraid army would intervene directly or indirectly.

Define "true manpower."

Thousands of people protested for multiple days non-stop in the Red Zone, and this is sufficient demonstration of lack of confidence on leadership of PML(N) from the masses. PTI leaders also acknowledged the hospitality of people of Islamabad and Rawalpindi for making a prolonged dharna possible, so support is coming from all corners of the country in different forms.

Also, do not forget that PTI have enormous vote-bank throughout country. What you see on the streets are the bravest of the crowd in the whole country, not everybody have the potential to protest for multiple days in Pakistan.

Keep on dreaming.

We will see.
That street power was always seen on TV... but in anarchy march that street power is missing

As I said for 100 times now.. average jalsa's of Imran Khan gathered more people than anarchy march

Instead of working on finding a middle ground/solution for this mess political heavy weights are busy in point scoring .. shame

BwUnWYcCIAAiukV.jpg
Nawa sharif kha kha kar kitna mota ho geya hay

Arif Alvi: Scores are injured don't know how many dead

Shahzeb Khanzadad: Sir there are no death, thank God

Back
Top Bottom