What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

It takes two to clap. NS had even consented to go on a month long leave for getting the commission doing the inquiry. However, all of a sudden PTI/PAT unanimously decided to march, jeopardizing the progress in talks. They are not here to negotiate, they are here for something else....
But he didnt leave...he is in Raiwand :whistle: so the march was an answer for him to get lost....go for another umrah ab nai ALLAH bula ra?

BwUwEaeIcAABQ5z.jpg:large

what about jo shararat Shabaz Shariff nay ki thee Model town mein?

What about rigging wali shararat?

According to your logic Shariffs should get danda also? :woot:

Rigging wali sharart k proof q ni dai rha IK media ko ager Supreme court ni sunti to media ko dai do proof wo to bagal me chupa k bethe hue...

Model town me bhi shararat PAt ki thi 1 barrier ka masla tha torne dete subha LHC me jate court orders dekhate wohi barrier dobara lag jate but PAT ko laga police unk arest krne aai hai tbhi logon ko apni hifazat k liye jama krlia

BIG CLASH STARTED AGAIN....POLICE HAS RAN AWAY !!!

WAR ZONE NEAR PTV HQS AND SECRETARIAT !!!

Practically what is happening is because of differences within the army.... And army invading at this point would only weaken its position. NS got a boost of energy as the mob was repealed successfully without casualties. PTI is practically dead while TuQ is now trapped and alone. What was considered as a suicidal attack by NS initially turned out to be opposite by the end of the day. Thanks to Choi Nisar leading from the front.
You have any shame left in you?

Blindly defending barbarism of government.

People have died:

It is ..kia tum mob moun utha k Norwegian PM house mein ghus jahoo ghey aur qabza kar loo without facing any reaction even when you have been given pre-warning
Yeh aysa kar he na dain....They rather prefer to stay on the facebook and make loud support for PTI.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom