What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

and what is PM house? State institution... Highly sensitive place.. Try to enter 10 downing street and you will be arrested immediately... do the same in White House, I guarantee you will be arrested.
IK has protested outside 10 downing street many times before.

Well when you spend millions or perhaps billions of rupees in paid TV advertisements, print media and banner printing, social media campaign etc... You expect to organise a march bigger than normal march for at least a day. This is what PTI had claimed too... in average they used to gather 150,000 people and they claimed they will gather 1,000,000 people for azadi march... but only 50k people were gathered at peak... PAT had a bigger jalsa despite being new and little significant to country's politics. It is not wrong to say that only 1 out of 20 claimed people came on the call of PTI. I would not repeat this discussion again as I have said it for 100 times already...
Aap ko simple English samaj nahi aati?

many have! Its an active protest area...anyone unsatisfied with UK politics....protests ...marches take place all the way there!

behanssss
Thousands of people with dandas can protest there? Stop lying

Ijaz-ul-Haq said "mainay tu insa kaha tha kay police ko na bhejain... aap nay daeklya hey aaj... inhonay bhi daeklya hey... eek Army wala khara tha... itnay loog aye uysnay sirf eek baar kaha koi andar na aye .. aur jo aye hain bahri nikal jayeen.. sab bahir agaye" ye hoti hey respect of ARMY... after Ijaz-ul-Haq said "dekhain g woh andar agaye thay shyaad unko building ka darwaza nahe toorna chahye tha" Host blasted Ijaz-ul-Haq with sparking remarks "AAP PAGAL HOGAYE HGAIN ??? DEMAAG AAP KA APNI JAGA HEY ? AAP BUILDING KO DEFEND KAR RAHAY HAIN KAY LOG MAR JAYE AUR BUILDING KO KUCH NA HO LANAT HEY AAP PE" hahahaha Ijaz-Ul-Haq for sec F**** lol and said oh nahe nahe mera matlab ye nahe tha... may bilkul inko defend nahe kar aha ye inhe ke ghalate hey LOL

Which channel

many have! Its an active protest area...anyone unsatisfied with UK politics....protests ...marches take place all the way there!

behanssss

But you do it when you have permission to do..

It takes two to clap. NS had even consented to go on a month long leave for getting the commission doing the inquiry. However, all of a sudden PTI/PAT unanimously decided to march, jeopardizing the progress in talks. They are not here to negotiate, they are here for something else....

have some shame... javed ch is a third class ... insect... n khwaja asif (another bazari lounda) denied that on the idiots show...

I am an American so let me talk about this White House Downing Street talk once and for all. Stuff like what is happening today will never be allowed in United States or England if you doubt what I am saying then go look up what recently happened in Ferguson Missouri.

Protest outside White House:
2014-08-28T212606Z_01_WAS216_RTRIDSP_3_USA-IMMIGRATION.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom