What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

I am an American so let me talk about this White House Downing Street talk once and for all. Stuff like what is happening today will never be allowed in United States or England if you doubt what I am saying then go look up what recently happened in Ferguson Missouri.

You are right but Tear Gas was thrown when the protesters was not even in the Parliament building.

Sounds like a kid " teacher ye bhi cheating kar rahe the " :D

LOL resignation mangna hai to sb se mango na KPK me fair hue election Balochistan me PTI ka koi bnda ni tha to wo mashkook hue Sindh ko bad me dekhein gai punjab to sara rigging se bhara hua hai Nawazz resign krde gov rhy beshak ager nawaz resign krde ga to insaaf hojai ga this is simple minus Nawaz formula

IK has protested outside 10 downing street many times before.
even I have participated in protests taking place at downing street. But the rules of the game are simple

• You seek permission from the police, tell them the reason for demonstrating protest
  • the time you start protest and end
  • the route you will follow
  • Seek permission from the local council
  • Seek permission from individuals if it involves any premises of public interest
  • Stick to the plan, if you violate plan you/organisers are arrested
You don't just go there prior to seeking permission and invade the 10 downing street. The police won't even let you go near 10 downing street in mass mobs, there is a security gate before the downing street, sealed and controlled by the police. Only certain people with permission are allowed to enter the downing street

Downing street starts from here, you won't be able to set your feet inside the downing street if you do not have written approval of the met police and you will always remain under the supervision of metropolitan police, anything not agreed between organisers and police will lead to immediate arrest

Downing.street.gates.london.arp.jpg

Damn Faisal Raza Abidi on fire... bring CitiScan evidence of original bullet fired by the police... now all political parties in danger! biggest blunder by any government in the history!

even I have participated in protests taking place at downing street. But the rules of the game are simple

• You seek permission from the police, tell them the reason for demonstrating protest
  • the time you start protest and end
  • the route you will follow
  • Seek permission from the local council
  • Seek permission from individuals if it involves any premises of public interest
  • Stick to the plan, if you violate plan you/organisers are arrested
You don't just go there prior to seeking permission and invade the 10 downing street. The police won't even let you go near 10 downing street in mass mobs, there is a security gate before the downing street, sealed and controlled by the police. Only certain people with permission are allowed to enter the downing street

Downing street starts from here, you won't be able to set your feet inside the downing street if you do not have written approval of the met police and you will always remain under the supervision of metropolitan police, anything not agreed between organisers and police will lead to immediate arrest

Downing.street.gates.london.arp.jpg
Thankyou.

Can you believe the politicians flat out lying on TV.

Back
Top Bottom