What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just one quick question from pakistani members.....
how is popular media i mean tv , local news paper , local cables relaying this news?
are they showing the good side of the governer and calling him a brave man???
or they are reporting it as just another murder of high profile politician???
or are they glorifying the murder????

No one is glorifying neither there can be any justification. No single individual can be given right to decide whats right or wrong. Indeed its very sad

It is a sad state of affairs really that so many people in Pakistan are actually supporting this crime. Don't know where this extremism will take our society to.
There is this cleric, who gave the fatwa declaring Salman Taseer wajib-ul-qatl. He told a news reporter that he had just finished firing bullets into the air as celebration and will start a 40 days "jashan".

for you sickos supporting this stupid blasphemy law take an example from the prophet(pbuh) you guys are blackening his noble name in the name of defending his honour you people are the REAL blasphemers !

A Mercy Towards his Enemies

The prisoners of war taken captive at the battle of Badr were amongst his bitterest enemies. Nevertheless, he made sure that they were given the best of treatment. Among them was Suhayl bin 'Amr who was a fiery speaker and was denouncing the Prophet . 'Umar one the Prophet’s closest companions, suggested that two of his lower teeth be pulled out so that he might not be so vile in his speeches. The Prophet replied: “Were I to do this, Allah would disfigure me on the Day of Judgement, despite the fact that I am His messenger.” (Hadith)

In Makkah, his people inflicted him with every kind of suffering, eventually forcing him to emigrate to Madinah, and then waged war on him for five years. However, when he conquered Makkah without bloodshed in the twenty-first year of his Prophethood, he asked the Makkan unbelievers who were awaiting his decision about them: “How do you expect me to treat you?” They responded unanimously: "You are a noble one, the son of a noble one." He announced to them his decision:

“You may go free! No reproach this day shall be on you; may God forgive you"

prophet supported public forgiveness in mekkah conquest, do v give aam mafi to all criminals of country??

btw u take such examples from prophets life, hey, hypocrite khanz, u post semi nude pictures of actresses and models, did prophet also glorified such an act, do not act hypocrite(munafeqat) please...

It is a sad state of affairs really that so many people in Pakistan are actually supporting this crime. Don't know where this extremism will take our society to.
There is this cleric, who gave the fatwa declaring Salman Taseer wajib-ul-qatl. He told a news reporter that he had just finished firing bullets into the air as celebration and will start a 40 days "jashan".

which news cahnnel.

The Prophet was thrown garbage at, he forgave them.

The Prophet was pelted with stones, he forgave them.

he forgave them because they were Haqoq-ul-Ibad.

But when it comes to Blasphemy its not just we who can decide because they deal with Haqoq-Allah

So our logic means nothing. Haqoq-Allah can only be dealt in the way Allah has directed.

sorry i am a little bit psycho

assalam alaikum

I m still in shock what a sad incident.

Tolerance: see some of our brothers say tolerance and very liberal ppl we see them doing intolerence act when their leaders were just critized ( mqm and non league mujahids ) some days ago

Law: some of our brothers say if salman did something wrong take him to court sue him. he himself didnot respect the law when a sentence was handed Rehman malik was accused and got pardon from zardari. Highest court of the country ordered to open the case in foriegn land, govt. is refusing

Let our officials provide an example of respecting the law since these official r very highly educated before demanding the jahils to respect the law.

These officials if did any good or respect to the laws and courts we would not be in this sad moment now. Still it is not too late start respecting the law before demanding the others to respect it.

Very sad moment indeed

TARIQ

- it has to be understood that secularism is not anti-religion its the simple separation of the proverbial church and state.
Yes. Freedom of religion is not the same as freedom from religion. That's why it is O.K. to assemble in the streets for religious processions, or build a nativity display, or set up Christmas lights.

he forgave them because they were Haqoq-ul-Ibad.

But when it comes to Blasphemy its not just we who can decide because they deal with Haqoq-Allah

So our logic means nothing. Haqoq-Allah can only be dealt in the way Allah has directed.

sorry i am a little bit psycho
As far i know Allah said I can forgive Haqooq Ullah But i will not forgive Haqooq Ul ibad.

I have to agree that as per Islam without conviction you can not kill the person committing blasphemy. In a society where no LAW is upheld people will always take LAW into there hands someday! GOD only knows what is right in these issues. Kindly consider this that if we don't feel offended by people and fractions abusing our prophet SAW then slowly and gradually we will loose the love of Islam and Prophet SAW in our hearts. I will apologize to everyone feeling offended by my views of little extremism but issues like this and distributed views between us as a Muslim Nation shows that we are no longer a Nation atoll, governed by Islamic LAWS but our own thoughts and our own logics. Mark my words that when all laws of Islam are being discussed by people which is not to be done in case of LAWS made by Prophet and our followed Fiqas then people will not only create there own understanding of Islam and LAWS of Islam but also drift from the ideology of Islam and Prophet SAW.

Islam is a peaceful religion but mind the LAWS made by Prophet SAW and try to understand the gravity of the issues to which the Islamic LAWS sometimes show killing(with proof and conviction and also allowing the accused to prove his/her innocence) as the last resort!

even if he was wajib-ul-qatal ( i dont know myself) its only the state who will pass this judgement and give orders to the departments who are concerned with it

idiots simply

but i dont understand members here in PDF, they are gloryfing the same guy because he talked against one islamic law, but the entire 3 years he supported PPP corruption and awaam was fed up from him, awaam was cursing on this guy being the worst pujab governor, still nobody says about it, strange!!!

I have no sympathy for this individual ... by the way a PPP politician FAisal Abidi was quoted on tv saying 'we have lost another Bhutto' ... WTF not again !!

I have no sympathy for this individual ... by the way a PPP politician FAisal Abidi was quoted on tv saying 'we have lost another Bhutto' ... WTF not again !!

shoohdaa e PPP :disagree:

and when we say shoohda e MQM people laugh???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom