What's new

Government to speed up road construction to 30 km a day: Nitin Gadkari

Bhaiya ji,itne hyper kyu ho rahe ho?Anyway,racism aur discrimination will be a part of mainland Indian psyche.Assimilation isn't going to change that fact.
No it is not,here we are not racist against the north easterners,at least not in my city

Actually NE have got a system, no mainland person can buy property there.
They can 'gift' it to the buyer...that law is there in all hill states...in himachal and uttrakhand also

Well,not the prosperous one.But the downright piss poor ones come to try their luck and just worsen the situation in north east.We north easterners aren't against migration per se.We just want people who actually add value to our economies and not those who drag it down.
Explain how these 'piss poor' worsen the situation,its not like you guys have some welfare system for them

No it is not,here we are not racist against the north easterners,at least not in my city

They can 'gift' it to the buyer...that law is there in all hill states...in himachal and uttrakhand also

Explain how these 'piss poor' worsen the situation,its not like you guys have some welfare system for them
Nope,no gift system in North east,anyone who isn't a tribal isn't allowed.
Simple isn't it.These poor ones with little to no skill resort to the same tactics that bangladeshis do.Crime,human trafficking prostitution,work at dirt cheap rates like BDians.These aren't like the skilled traders or other mainland enterpreneurs who actually add back value to the economy.They just drag the average per capita income down in northeast.

On the racism part,Who are you kidding?Please don't behave like a **** aka denialistani.Jaab problem ko acknowledge hi naahi karoge to shudrenge kaise?

Very very ambtious- 3km a day right now to 30kms a day in 24 months- just wow if this can be done.

even if he can achieve 80%, it will be 24 Km/Day, almost 800% increase. This is huge change. And I have confident he can do it..

Most of us don't know It was Gadkari who gave Indian first express-way (Mumbai-Pune) in record time.. He is a good administartor.

He had done many reforms in Maharsatra road. This person has calibure and this guy will do something..

Nope,no gift system in North east,anyone who isn't a tribal isn't allowed.
Simple isn't it.These poor ones with little to no skill resort to the same tactics that bangladeshis do.Crime,human trafficking prostitution,work at dirt cheap rates like BDians.These aren't like the skilled traders or other mainland enterpreneurs who actually add back value to the economy.They just drag the average per capita income down in northeast.

On the racism part,Who are you kidding?Please don't behave like a **** aka denialistani.Jaab problem ko acknowledge hi naahi karoge to shudrenge kaise?
Most of the crime there is committed by northeasterners themselves,or bangladeshis...the 'piss poor' Indians are hardly interested in northeast...they mainly come to haryana punjab or maharashtra
A little bribe and I will become a tribal...don't worry about that
Perhaps you have not read the new law...call someone 'chinki' and you are in for 5 years...what else do you want...

is Media played a big role in branding him Super Corrupt along with Yeddyurappa & there are many big sharks roaming freely un
North east ko bhi kuch de do.Itna sootela treatment kyu:(

Dear brother and sister of NE, NEFA is high priority in Modi list.. At the end of Modi tenure you can see something good in NE..

Eh?Marwaris are the successful traders here.Anyone who wishes to add value to our economy is mostly welcome,but the others aren't.

I am not Marwari, But I believe Marwaris and Gujrati are assests for India, They create Business and generate revenue...

Most of the crime there is committed by northeasterners themselves,or bangladeshis...the 'piss poor' Indians are hardly interested in northeast...they mainly come to haryana punjab or maharashtra
A little bribe and I will become a tribal...don't worry about that
Perhaps you have not read the new law...call someone 'chinki' and you are in for 5 years...what else do you want...
Kya baat,kya baat,North east ko north India sooch rakha hai kya?ki har corner mai over population hai?A little bribe..LOL.Man are u a kid?you may want to check on migrant numbers in north east and where the come from.North east,due to its low population density has a higher per capita gdp than many north Indian states,like UP or Bihar.Punjab aur haryana are developed states so can't say about them.
The statement that north easterners commit most crimes betrays your bigotry,What's next?All rapes in north India are done by north easterners too.

Dear brother and sister of NE, NEFA is high priority in Modi list.. At the end of Modi tenure you can see something good in NE..

I am not Marwari, But I believe Marwaris and Gujrati are assests for India, They create Business and generate revenue...
We understand that and welcome skilled entreprenurs,its just that we dont want our economy or our way of life swamped away by unskilled migrants.

Bhaiya ji,itne hyper kyu ho rahe ho?
Cause it's weird that you want to be part of mainland and want to be accepted, which we welcome and appreciate but then you don't want anyone from mainland to settle in NE. Mainlanders don't welcome NE based on their capacity or if they are 'piss poor' or not. We just welcome them. And yes racism is there but it's not only against NE every part of people faces racism in different state. But you shouldn't forget that people fighting racism against the NE people are also mainland people.

Kya baat,kya baat,North east ko north India sooch rakha hai kya?ki har corner mai over population hai?A little bribe..LOL.Man are u a kid?you may want to check on migrant numbers in north east and where the come from.North east,due to its low population density has a higher per capita gdp than many north Indian states,like UP or Bihar.Punjab aur haryana are developed states so can't say about them.
The statement that north easterners commit most crimes betrays your bigotry,What's next?All rapes in north India are done by north easterners too.
Your dumb insurgents commit most crimes...northeast me northeast wala crime nahi karega toh kya mangal se aakar koi karega...what so bigoted in this...
Migrant number is low because barely anyone is interested in going there
Corruption me toh north India ka bhi baap hai northeast...saare politicians paise ko kha jaate hain...crorepati ho rahe hain saare...90% revenue center se aata hai...phir bhi infrastructure ka khachra har rahka hai

Cause it's weird that you want to be part of mainland and want to be accepted, which we welcome and appreciate but then you don't want anyone from mainland to settle in NE. Mainlanders don't welcome NE based on their capacity or if they are 'piss poor' or not. We just welcome them. And yes racism is there but it's not only against NE every part of people faces racism in different state. But you shouldn't forget that people fighting racism against the NE people are also mainland people.
To clarify,we don't want to be a part of you.We are happy to maintain our identity and be Indians,but don't ask us to lose our unique identity.We don't have any emotional connection with India.The only reason we entered the union because we liked the idea of India and a promise of a better future along with safeguards for our identity.

Your dumb insurgents commit most crimes...northeast me northeast wala crime nahi karega toh kya mangal se aakar koi karega...what so bigoted in this...
Migrant number is low because barely anyone is interested in going there
Corruption me toh north India ka bhi baap hai northeast...saare politicians paise ko kha jaate hain...crorepati ho rahe hain saare...90% revenue center se aata hai...phir bhi infrastructure ka khachra har rahka hai
Yai kya haame pata nai hai?North east me to khao or khilao hi chalta hai.System hi aisa hai india ka.

Back
Top Bottom