What's new

Government set to clear Rs 3,000 crore plan to develop engine for India's first UCAV

I can see black smoke coming out of all engines except from Kaveri.

Russian engines are typically smoky,I guess

When India decides to build something through DRDO, that's such a "no worries" development for Pakistan.

Really ? When DRDO started IGMDP in 1983,you started a missile program...even before experimentally validating a fission device :lol: And don't forget the help from NK & China...

And look where you are now.....Still decades behind us

BS reporting. India's first UCAV is already flying. Difference is that Aura will be new and advanced class of UCAV

blog_imageimg2.jpg

Russian engines are typically smoky,I guess

Really ? When DRDO started IGMDP in 1983,you started a missile program...even before experimentally validating a fission device :lol: And don't forget the help from NK & China...

And look where you are now.....Still decades behind us

Yea decades ahead is still unable to build a UCAV or Cruise Missile or a Jet or even an MBT. You are decades ahead with a -ve sign. :yu:

Yea decades ahead is still unable to build a UCAV or Cruise Missile or a Jet or even an MBT. You are decades ahead with a -ve sign. :yu:
Well the reason is different from yours. We have on offer and can afford the best systems in the world and have no necessity to induct something which is under performing compared to the best that the world can offer. We are building a mil-ind complex that is going to be adept in challenging the best that the world has to offer in future. Well there is something called as quality which our armed forces stick to and don't need to induct things just for the sake of propaganda to garner public support and justify self-existence.

India need this asap it will lightened iaf burden

Back
Top Bottom