What's new

GOOD NEWS for IRANIAN BROS !

@Era_923 @Surenas @S00R3NA
@Ir.Tab.

I'd rather see one of my dear pals (as I mentioned) to become mod, unlike me they are active and certainly knowledgeable as mater of fact they are galaxy away from me in two mentioned aspects on the other hand I've been biased in favour of my country on several occasions.

Let's have some debates over the matter BTW them, all of them present their plans then we'll vote ...(I'm joking) :pop:

I would actually vote for Surena, but the only reason that I haven't mentioned him yet is b/c some Iranian members here have a problem with him (Iranzamin, Soheil) and I don't want to see a conflict.

Thanks bro's, but I've been involved in way too many heated discussions to be a mod. I'm honored that you guys bring up my name, but I think those other names you guys mentioned are more entitled to the job than I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ir.Tab,era-923 sorena and raptor22 can handle the moderation i think.
anyway i prefer Ir.tab even though he probably dislike me:smitten:

it was always a question for me...why the f Turkish members hover over Iranian section while we dont bother even to enter their section?
oh some of them are trained to troll on historical issues about Iran.some of them are trained to troll on military issues related to Iran.some of them are trained for Religious and anti shia things and some more for political issues.their team sound complete and planned to me.
why the hell @TurAr and other Turkish member stick their noses to issues which are related to Iranians?

it was always a question for me...why the f Turkish members hover over Iranian section while we dont bother even to enter their section?
oh some of them are trained to troll on historical issues about Iran.some of them are trained to troll on military issues related to Iran.some of them are trained for Religious and anti shia things and some more for political issues.their team sound complete and planned to me.
why the hell @TurAr and other Turkish member stick their noses to issues which are related to Iranians?

The person who is going to be the moderator in Iranian section is concerning us as well, since this urgency for a mod is mostly because of the constant trolling between Iranians and Turks, so the person who is going to be the mod should be unbiased.

Even if it wasn't our concern, you are not in a position to tell people where to go, what to write. If you don't like to read our opinions, go to IMF, it is Turk free.

The person who is going to be the moderator in Iranian section is concerning us as well, since this urgency for a mod is mostly because of the constant trolling between Iranians and Turks, so the person who is going to be the mod should be unbiased.

Even if it wasn't our concern, you are not in a position to tell people where to go, what to write. If you don't like to read our opinions, go to IMF, it is Turk free.
i dont force you.i just asked a question why Turks are interested in every issues related to Iran.damn...we can see Turks comments in every single thread in Iranian section.the question is why is that????

anyway dont take yourself serious.we may have fight with Arabs,Pakistanis and israelis as hell.the Iranian mod should not be a huge troll like you or ottomon turk.this is the fact.

i dont force you.i just asked a question why Turks are interested in every issues related to Iran.damn...we can see Turks comments in every single thread in Iranian section.the question is why is that????

anyway dont take yourself serious.we may have fight with Arabs,Pakistanis and israelis as hell.the Iranian mod should not be a huge troll like you or ottomon turk.this is the fact.

Apparently my posts are bothering you so much but i assure you, you wouldn't want to see me trolling, you'd start punching walls out of anger. You on the other hand are not a troll either since it requires some intelligence. You are a guy who were banned multiple times due to that lack.

Please don't take me serious and feel free to ignore me.

Apparently my posts are bothering you so much but i assure you, you wouldn't want to see me trolling, you'd start punching walls out of anger. You on the other hand are not a troll either since it requires some intelligence. You are a guy who were banned multiple times due to that lack.

Please don't take me serious and feel free to ignore me.
i got banned because i insulted wahhabism.they banned me in seconds with no warning.anyway you didnt answer me.why do you hover over Iranian section all the time?

Ir.Tab,era-923 sorena and raptor22 can handle the moderation i think.
anyway i prefer Ir.tab even though he probably dislike me:smitten:
I hope Ir.tab. be willing to participate consequently we will poll, otherwise as it seems Era_923 would be the only candidate.

where is he?
Even I've lost my nerves sometimes here and you all have seen that.You know, I'm not troll-proof either.But I haven't seen Ir.Tab being angry, at least I don't remember it.
Anyway, thanks for being so much humble and proposing my name too for a Mod.I appreciate it. :)
Same for everyone who mentioned me here.

Even I've lost my nerves sometimes here and you all have seen that.You know, I'm not troll-proof either.But I haven't seen Ir.Tab being angry, at least I don't remember it.
Anyway, thanks for being so much humble and proposing my name too for a Mod.I appreciate it. :)
Same for everyone who mentioned me here.

@ Era_923 , yes your assessment on Ir_Tab is right he has certain leaning but with intellectual brilliance. In my view one must have a certain leaning that sets the focus of paradigm. I think after taking over the responsibility of moderator you will become more mature and receptive for different opinion & deference of opinion :).

Thanks mate, I think of you in the same way.
Whoever is chosen, I'm sure this section will be less troll-zoned.sometimes, it's a real mess.

I am not a very active member. A moderator should check the site regularly as you do. Every one will be happy with your moderator-ship. You are a senior member who has jointed forum since 2011 then you deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom