What's new

GOOD NEWS for IRANIAN BROS !

Why do you need Iranian Mod ?

So that they can troll and have a protection at the same time, Era who is a fascist Persian chuvanist would easily fit this role (Era is kind of the "covered" fascist, so its the only one who can get a moderator status as guys like "Shahin Vatani" and others are obvious racist trolls), they also don't like a opposite opinion.

So that they can troll and have a protection at the same time, Era who is a fascist Persian chuvanist would easily fit this role (Era is kind of the "covered" fascist, so its the only one who can get a moderator status as guys like "Shahin Vatani" and others are obvious racist trolls), they also don't like a opposite opinion.
Well personal attacks like these will only help their case. :D

Where is "personal attack" in that? Unfortunately, Persians have the racist fascist chuvanistic mindset in their blood. Just see their attitude towards Arabs here and elsewhere.

Where is "personal attack" in that? Unfortunately, Persians have the racist fascit chuvanistic mindset in their blood. Just see their attitude towards Arabs here and elsewhere.

We haven't committed genocide or mass murder in our entire history. We were the first people on this earth who abolished slavery. Unlike Turks, who have committed three genocides this century. Know the facts.

Where is "personal attack" in that? Unfortunately, Persians have the racist attitude in their blood. Just see their attitude towards Arabs here and elsewhere.
Again, PM Mods for that. You do realize we are Indians on a Pakistani website. Still, we PM a lot. Of course we get banned too, but personal attacks like, mostly done in these threads is not good for anyone.

I know you guys hate each other, but you can never touch the hatred between Indians and Pakistanis.

I mean getting banned takes many days away from you where you can prove an Iranian wrong for that period.

I like to tackle many Pakistanis troll, but why should I get banned for it.

The best way to irritate someone is not by name calling, its great to beat them with logic and see their frustration. :D

Persian Nazi party.

SUMKA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Persians would challenge Adolf Hitler in his toughts of "Aryanism". The Iranian Shah even referred to himself as "Aryamehr", or "The light of Aryans".

Persecuted Iranian Jews

Persecuted Iranian Jews | Newsflavor

Many other examples can be given. For instance, "Torke Khar" or "Turk Donkey", used for the Azerbaijani population of the country, is a common slang among Persians. They also like to call Arabs as "Lizard Eaters" and other names. One can find other examples of their racism in their culture.

Again, PM Mods for that. You do realize we are Indians on a Pakistani website. Still, we PM a lot. Of course we get banned too, but personal attacks like, mostly done in these threads is not good for anyone.

I know you guys hate each other, but you can never touch the hatred between Indians and Pakistanis.

I mean getting banned takes many days away from you where you can prove an Iranian wrong for that period.

I like to tackle many Pakistanis troll, but why should I get banned for it.

The best way to irritate someone is not by name calling, its great to beat them with logic and see their frustration. :D

The thing is Indians are here in large numbers. So even if this is a website of your enemies and you don't have a mod, you have so many members that you can continue to make your points regardless.

There are only a few Iranians here, so if there is bias against us then it is much harder for us to fight against it. That is also why we need a mod. There is already a Arab, Chinese and Turk mod.

The thing is Indians are here in large numbers. So even if this is a website of your enemies and you don't have a mod, you have so many members that you can continue to make your points regardless.
There are only a few Iranians here, so if there is bias against us then it is much harder for us to fight against it. That is also why we need a mod. There is already a Arab, Chinese and Turk mod.
It will be better if you ask for neutral mod. I mean ask for someone from China or Pakistan.

It will be better if you ask for neutral mod. I mean ask for someone from China or Pakistan.

But why should we have a neutral mod when the Turkish section has a Turk mod. Or both Arab and Middle East sections have a Arab mod!

Its not like these people where neutral anyway. The Arab mod Mosamania said he wants to burn all Shias and the Turkish mod Deno compared Persians to her own feces.

Back
Top Bottom