What's new

GOOD NEWS for IRANIAN BROS !

I see finally a mod is going to be selected.No matter who it is, I think this section will be troll-less.
It's just so messed up.

I would personally vote for Ir.Tab or Raptor-22.But the better option is to start a poll, so that the most desired one is selected and less people have problems with it.

I won't spare you from anything.
Remember that talk we had about Azeris, kurds and Parsis sharing the exact same genes? I quoted a published report in the US National Library of Medicine which proved my statement. You then got all pissed off (obviously b/c you guys like to claim that Azeris and Parsis/Kurds are different from each other) and called me a Nazi and some **** like that.

You are mistaking me with someone else. Most of the time, i don't even involve myself in those 'Azeri' discussions with Iranians.

Edit: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...ccept-iran-possessing-nuclear-weapons-20.html

It was atatwolf you dumbass. You were mistaking me with atatwolf all along.

IRISLV-simorgh-h-1.jpg

IRISLV-simorgh-h-2.jpg

After perusing most of the posts and comments over here I've concluded:

1. Undoubtedly we need a mod asap to stop trolling and as a result maintains discipline .
2. All members agree on @era-923 , @S00R3NA and @Ir.Tab. as a mod therefore please inform S00R3NA and Ir.tab. the next step could be polling.
3. As I said please exclude me from the list, first of all I'm busy secondly it narrows down the number of the candidates thus I'm out.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Undoubtedly we need a mod asap to stop trolling and as a result maintains discipline .
2. All members agree on @era-923 , @S00R3NA and @Ir.Tab. as a mod therefore please inform S00R3NA and Ir.tab. the next step could be polling.
3. As I said please exclude me from the list, first of all I'm busy secondly it narrows down the number of the candidates thus I'm out.

S00R3NA is a decent guy. We had some constructive discussions but i don't think he is qualified to be a mod.

I think we should trust on our website team.....if they are nominating members for mods then there must be a reason behind it....if you have issue then do complain but respectfully,THE TEAM HERE IS VERY GOOD! I have seen the nominated member's posts...I didn't find anything to be complained!

and most prominently ,the website is not a place that has to do anything with religion or it's fiqas...such threads and comments should be deleted in which raceisim is highlighted:D

Turkish and Iranies both are brothers to Pakistan...when you too fight...then you guys didn't even sense that the other world laughs on your racist fight......

he is himself. he even has his own account on IMF...

Wow. I always thought he was fake account of someone who occasionally uses it in order to troll.

So that obsession and stupidity was real? His real feelings? Poor fella, i'm sorry for his parents...

Shahin had his account banned on IMF...

:D Not surprised he got himself banned even in that retard hole.

Wow. I always thought he was fake account of someone who occasionally uses it in order to troll.

So that obsession and stupidity was real? His real feelings? Poor fella, i'm sorry for his parents...

:D Not surprised he got himself banned even in that retard hole.

maybe he has the same feeling ...

I think both @era-923 and@Ir.Tab. are better than me .

Back
Top Bottom