What's new

GOOD NEWS for IRANIAN BROS !

Less than some of you've called us as Mongol. But i don't take it as an insult, it doesn't bother me. Being a gypsy shouldn't bother you as well. It is not an insult nor it is a racist.

Yes, its racists, and you know that the word 'Gypsy' is being used as an derogatory term. And you also know about how people view Gypsies around the world, and the status they have. No need to deny that. They have been put in concentration camps not long ago.

Yes, its racists, and you know that the word 'Gypsy' is being used as an derogatory term. And you also know about how people view Gypsies around the world, and the status they have. No need to deny that. They have been put in concentration camps not long ago.

Anyway...

Do you know who Tabriz Azari is? I'd really like to know...

Sometimes I may get angry, and that is just that, I don't really mean it. On the other hand, racism is part of the Persian culture unfortunately.

Good question, maybe himself?

I've been banned a million times here and not once have I made a single proxy account. You can ask the mods. I serve my time and come back.

You Turks are record holders when it comes to proxy accounts. OT alone has more than 30 known accounts.

Surenas, great finds. I've been here since 2010 and at first Iranians and Turks had no problems and didn't even talk all that much. Suddenly the fascist grey wolves attacked and all hell broke lose. They make racist comments about Kurds, Armenians, Parsis etc... and then go up on the podium and start moronic speeches as if they have the moral high ground (oy, TurAr I'm talking to you). ASQ is nothing but a cretin. The guy has no other function but to create problems between people.

Surenas, great finds. I've been here since 2010 and at first Iranians and Turks had no problems and didn't even talk all that much. Suddenly the fascist grey wolves attacked and all hell broke lose. They make racist comments about Kurds, Armenians, Parsis etc... and then go up on the podium and start moronic speeches as if they have the moral high ground (oy, TurAr I'm talking to you). ASQ is nothing but a cretin. The guy has no other function but to create problems between people.

Moronic speeches? That is your area of expertise mate. I've never made racist comments about anyone.

Moronic speeches? That is your area of expertise mate. I've never made racist comments about anyone.

You're no different than OT and this genius ASQ charachter. You just spend less time and energy trolling.

Not only you haven't shown any signs that your beliefs aren't similar as theirs, you actually participate in a lot of the troll topics and cheer them on.

Moronic speeches refer to your constant holier than thou speeches about how you're Ghandi reincarnate.

You're just as obsessed about "turkish fascism" as ASQ and OT, but you try portray a different persona.

You're no different than OT and this genius ASQ charachter. You just spend less time and energy trolling.

Not only you haven't shown any signs that your beliefs aren't similar as theirs, you actually participate in a lot of the troll topics and cheer them on.

Moronic speeches refer to your constant holier than thou speeches about how you're Ghandi reincarnate.

You're just as obsessed about "turkish fascism" as ASQ and OT, but you try portray a different persona.

According to you, every Turkish citizen is extreme nationalist and fascist. So i can't tell i'm surprised by your baseless and empty accusations.

While your compatriots were fighting over their skin color and sending their family photos to eachother in order to prove they have nothing to do with "inferior" dark skinned people, i was sending messages to mods to ban OT. I believe, at least two of his accounts has been banned due to my complaints.

Spare me from that fascism BS. If you can not handle the truths, at least don't accuse the people who tells it.

@Era_923 @Surenas @S00R3NA
@Ir.Tab.

I'd rather see one of my dear pals (as I mentioned) to become mod, unlike me they are active and certainly knowledgeable as mater of fact they are galaxy away from me in two mentioned aspects on the other hand I've been biased in favour of my country on several occasions.

Let's have some debates over the matter BTW them, all of them present their plans then we'll vote ...(I'm joking) :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
According to you, every Turkish citizen is extreme nationalist and fascist. So i can't tell i'm surprised by your baseless and empty accusations.

While your compatriots were fighting over their skin color and sending their family photos to eachother in order to prove they have nothing to do with "inferior" dark skinned people, i was sending messages to mods to ban OT. I believe, at least two of his accounts has been banned due to my complaints.

Spare me from that fascism BS. If you can not handle the truths, at least don't accuse the people who tells it.

I won't spare you from anything.
Remember that talk we had about Azeris, kurds and Parsis sharing the exact same genes? I quoted a published report in the US National Library of Medicine which proved my statement. You then got all pissed off (obviously b/c you guys like to claim that Azeris and Parsis/Kurds are different from each other) and called me a Nazi and some **** like that.

That's why I say the things I say.

@Ir.Tab.

I'd rather see one of my dear pals (as I mentioned) to become mod, unlike me they are active and certainly knowledgeable as mater of fact they are galaxy away from me in two mentioned aspects on the other hand I've been biased in favour of my country on several occasions.

Let's have some debates over the matter BTW them, all of them present their plans then we'll vote ...(I'm joking) :pop:

I would actually vote for Surena, but the only reason that I haven't mentioned him yet is b/c some Iranian members here have a problem with him (Iranzamin, Soheil) and I don't want to see a conflict.

So my vote goes to either Ir-Tab or Era, either's fine.

I like how things are going here. Keep fighting here, solve your issues and leave the other threads alone.

thanks !!!

we can't solve our problems in J-17 section ??? :D

just @S00R3NA ...

please choose Iranians whom living inside Iran ...

@Ir.Tab.

Agree with @Era_923 & @S00R3NA

@Ir.Tab. : good moderator for Turkish defence ...

@Surenas : nvm !!!

Back
Top Bottom