What's new

GOOD NEWS for IRANIAN BROS !

Yes we do and nice try

We've played this game a million times (us opening up threads and you closing it and saying smtg to avoid the situation).

You make a thread and we vote how's that?

Me, Soheil, Iranzamin, kollang etc... are clearly not good choices according to you . So here are the options: Ir-tab, Era, S00R3NA, raptor 22

Era is interested in the job.

While Era suggested raptor 22 but he/she isn't active enough.
@S00R3NA looks like a good member. Not sure will accept moderating you guys.

@IR-TAB no idea who that is. Not sure will accept moderating you guys.

Last edited:
Era is interested in the job.

While Era suggested raptor 22 but he/she isn't active enough.
@S00R3NA looks like a good member. Not sure will accept moderating you guys.

@IR-TAB no idea who that is. Not sure will accept moderating you guys.

Ir-Tab doesn't post much but he's around and everybody likes him

Era posts more and he's well liked as well

Raptor 22 and S00R3NA are both knowledgeable members

Even if they visit the site once a day is enough b/c it's better then the current situation

Last edited by a moderator:
@raptor22 @S00R3NA

Lets wait for them and see if they would like to be nominated. We will put up a poll where Iranian members can vote. And you will have your mod.

Thanks - I hope it will solve their problem. Or at-least they will not blame Pakisani Mods :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ir.tab. and Era are the only ones worth for the job. Stick to them and save yourself from further headaches.

Ir.tab. and Era are the only ones worth for the job. Stick to them and save yourself from further headaches.

You see that door in front of you?

Don't let it hit you on your way out.

In other words, kindly sod off.

The fact that you said nice things about Era and Tab might mean people will vote for the other other and I like this vote to be fair cuz I like them all (it's like when Ahmadinejad endorsed Obama for the US elections).

Now all we need is wahabis to come in and pick their favorite.

You see that door in front of you?

Don't let it hit you on your way out.

In other words, kindly sod off.

The fact that you said nice things about Era and Tab might mean people will vote for the other other and I like this vote to be fair cuz I like them all (it's like when Ahmadinejad endorsed Obama for the US elections).

Now all we need is wahabis to come in and pick their favorite.

I think you must nominate someone who can act fare and neutral because it's international forum and you can't stop other national from discussion. Otherwise, others will start complaining to management.

I think you must nominate someone who can act fare and neutral because it's international forum and you can't stop other national from discussion. Otherwise, others will start complaining to management.

Who do you suggests?

Actually he has a point. There is so much hate among some Iranian members against Turks that, if a Turk express his opinion, they would vote right the opposite regardless how logical it was.

Actually he has a point. There is so much hate among some Iranian members against Turks that, if a Turk express his opinion, they would vote right the opposite regardless how logical it was.

Take advantage of it. You guys should unanimously put your support behind one candidacy. :D

Who do you suggests?

No offense - but i am not following Iranian Section because whenever i came, there is always fight going on even more than India-Pakistan threads. Plus my knowledge is not enough on these topics to pass judgement who is right or who is wrong. I think any member with whom most Iranian, Turkish & Arab will agree will be good because most of time problems are between these three. Anyway, that's my opinion you are entitle to disagree.

Criteria for a good mod in the Iranian section:

1) Realizes the danger of wahabism, secterianism and fascist wahabi/salafi ideologies (e.g. take a look at Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan)

2) Is neither completely against the regime nor a regime fan boy

3) Will do smtg about that mofo Ottoman Turk and his 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 troll proxy personas

4) lives in iran

5) visits the forum once a day

this is not a small thing...
Arabs and turks are hovering over Iranian section like insects and mods are enjoying it.they have pleasure over it.
what we need is an Iranian mod for our section to remove trolling comments from the threads while turks and arabs have their own mods.
is it a small thing?

It is mostly because of you guys. The general attitude of Persians here is overally very negative and direspecting. When you talk in that way, there will be of course people who will respond. First you have to respect, then except to be respected.

If Persians here want a Iranian mod that will protect them while they freely say whatever they want, then I must say that this is not a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom