What's new

Good Indian induction TATA Castrol and K9 VAJRA

Supporting Indian narrative and opposing the political party in power are not mutually exclusive. People do it all the time.

Some people might have realized that what happened in AP & LEH.

Indian foreign policy works for the interests of India not Pakistan. :-)
Yes as eagle said seem it’s working for us.

I think what has happened is that our great isi agent havldar Adnan Sami has recruited a new Indian asset Modi!!! Dan Dan Dan........lol

he has done more for Kashmir and Pakistan than anyone else in India.

I think our Jambaz kubitar khan of the isi was going to congratulate Adnan when caught luckily he was loyal and did not give any information

kv

Yes. Indian foreign policy has and will change with time but it is not tied to the internal politics of India.
Foreign policy.?
Pakistan china Iran nepal banglaadesh Russia Malaysia Burma Sri Lanka ...
Where did it favour us?

As for thread. I think these are easy weapons to make if you Good enough gun and a automotive industry.

Yes as eagle said seem it’s working for us.

I think what has happened is that our great isi agent havldar Adnan Sami has recruited a new Indian asset Modi!!! Dan Dan Dan........lol

he has done more for Kashmir and Pakistan than anyone else in India.

I think our Jambaz kubitar khan of the isi was going to congratulate Adnan when caught luckily he was loyal and did not give any information

kv
Foreign policy.?
Pakistan china Iran nepal banglaadesh Russia Malaysia Burma Sri Lanka ...
Where did it favour us?

As for thread. I think these are easy weapons to make if you Good enough gun and a automotive industry.

I disagree these are hard things to make an amphibious IFV is like a boat with guns that carries troops,

While k-9 artillery if it’s even assembly would give important lessons to India.

we need to build similar weapons in number. I am a bit jealous

@Zapper the exploits of our havaldar Adnan Sami in recruiting Modi Is a feet to be adorned. I know that you as an Indian are used to everything happening by ISI’s Kripa but some exploits are just to good not to mentioned. OP where can I post this important news

KV

Back
Top Bottom