What's new

Goldman Sachs downgrades India, says rupee can hit 65 to dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier rupee depreciation against dollar may decrease the GDP but the Manufacturing base and trade corridors we are getting will benefit us and in the longterm will boost our economy.

Form where you are getting these stats and dubious claims ..... :lol:

india-gdp.png

That guy do not know anything except comparing China which is not his country with India. Leave that soul.
Then I will compare China and Japan's GDP of 1995.:cuckoo:
Japan= $5 trillion. China=$300 billion.:woot:
Ignorant troll.

f
As I said earlier rupee depreciation against dollar may decrease the GDP but the Manufacturing base and trade corridors we are getting will benefit us and in the longterm will boost our economy.

india-gdp.png

That guy do not know anything except comparing China which is not his country with India. Leave that soul.

Most of Indian cheerleaders have stop cheering for India. India manufacturing turn around has been talked about for over 10 years now and its still in the talking phase. No one will believe anything anyone brag about India until its a reality.

Says who?

Chinese bubble is about to burst and there are jobs cuts in the offing in China, we do not have that kind of situation here. India's GDP is doing better than last year. Where are Chinese do not know the correct stats and credit and are in the mess right now.
They are going the Japanese way, rapid growth of GDP and after that a stagnant economy.

Indian GDP rate is based on domestic consumption always and envy for CCP.India will grow steady.

I believe the Indian economy is shrinking now. There is no way economies grow while the currency is collapsing. A collapsing currency is a sign the economy is in recession. India has been running a massive debt based Ponzi scheme economy for about a decade and its ending now. Investors are fleeing India because they have lost confidence.

India is finished.

f

Most of Indian cheerleaders have stop cheering for India. India manufacturing turn around has been talked about for over 10 years now and its still in the talking phase. No one will believe anything anyone brag about India until its a reality.
Wrong. Focus started from 2011 onward.

I believe the Indian economy is shrinking now. There is no way economies grow while the currency is collapsing. A collapsing currency is a sign the economy is in recession. India has been running a massive debt based Ponzi scheme economy for about a decade and its ending now. Investors are fleeing India because they have lost confidence.

India is finished.

Ignorance is strength nowadays.:omghaha:

Wrong. Focus started from 2011 onward.

Ignorance is strength nowadays.:omghaha:

Keep living in your own little world. The bottom line is that the Indian Rupee is collapsing due to a loss of confidence.

No amount of face saving nonsense from ignorant Indian members will solve your currency crisis.

India is finished.

Not worth any reply, Got your orgasm? good now ... :)

india-gdp.png

Your data is outdated and you are full of it.

IMF April 2013 update: World Economic Outlook Database April 2013

india-gdp.png

The trade corridors is not a deus ex machina for India's economic problems. The weaker currency means that imports of amongst other things raw material and energy are going to rise in price and that in turn is going to drive up the costs of production. And the weakening currency is also destroying purchasing power and the value of the savings of the people so they are going to consume less. Just look at Japan now its currency has lost nearly a quarter of its value and their trade deficits are now even bigger then when their currency was strong. And most importantly look at india its currency has since 2011 lost nearly 30% of its value and India's trade deficits has been going up for the past two years. And together with the trade deficits India's debt has been soaring too while its forex reserves are plunging.

And India's tightning policies is already having a impact on the indian bond markets where interest rate are ticking up.

http://www.livemint.com/Money/vlPXC...aches-2013-high-on-monetary-tightening-c.html

Keep living in your own little world. The bottom line is that the Indian Rupee is collapsing due to a loss of confidence.
Rupee depreciated may a times in the past. So,What??? India's growth story did not stop.:omghaha: In 1947, 1 rupee= $1.:azn:

Yes.:police: Understand economic fundamentals. In 2006, Indian GDP was $800 billion. What's now?? It's nothing less than a miracle. Our age has't even started now.:smart:

India 2006 GDP: $908.75 billion

World Economic Outlook Database April 2013

I suspect that the Indian growth story is dying down. In 10 years I think you will have fallen to permanent under-5% growth.

Heck, it could be happening right now.

The trade corridors is not a deus ex machina for India's economic problems. The weaker currency means that imports of amongst other things raw material and energy are going to rise in price and that in turn is going to drive up the costs of production. And the weakening currency is also destroying purchasing power and the value of the savings of the people so they are going to consume less. Just look at Japan now its currency has lost nearly a quarter of its value and their trade deficits are now even bigger then when their currency was strong. And most importantly look at india its currency has since 2011 lost nearly 30% of its value and India's trade deficits has been going up for the past two years. And together with the trade deficits India's debt has been soaring too while its forex reserves are plunging.
In 2008 it appreciated 20%. It means nothing. This is the perfect time for manufacturing and infrastructure development.:victory: It will increase the amount of FDI and discourage import.:yahoo:

India 2006 GDP: $908.75 billion

World Economic Outlook Database April 2013

I suspect that the Indian growth story is dying down. In 10 years I think you will have fallen to permanent under-5% growth.

Heck, it could be happening right now.
A new chinese astrologer.:omghaha:
Going by your logic, why take 2008 exchange rate, take it of now.:lol:

In 2008 it appreciated 20%. It means nothing. This is the perfect time for manufacturing and infrastructure development.:victory: It will increase the amount of FDI and discourage import.:yahoo:

I am as much Chinese as you are White.

It remains to be seen whether India can weather this sub 5% growth you are currently in. You guys have been stuck in the $1.5-$1.8 trillion arena for some time now. When will India finally surpass $2 trillion? With the currency collapse going on will she even be at $1.5 trillion three years from now?

A strong currency shows a healthy economy - and the other way round. Pre '65 War and again pre '71 War, Pak/Rs was far stringer than the I/Re. It is to be researched if these wars were incited by quarters who desired to rein in Pakistan's growth.

The fact that the Rupee is still falling means that their isn't much FDI inflows to India and that the trade deficit is still a big problem. And India's currency has been falling for more than 2 years now when are we going to start to see the pick up in production ? The rate of industrial production in India is very shaky and in the last month it has even fallen. and infrastructure development ? Taht means more imports and bigger trade deficits leading to a even weaker currency and adding to india's already considirible debt burden.

India Industrial Production | Actual Data | Forecasts | Calendar

India Foreign Direct Investment | Actual Data | Forecasts | Calendar

India Balance of Trade | Actual Value | Historical Data | Forecast

India External Debt | Actual Value | Historical Data | Forecast

India Current Account to GDP | Actual Data | Forecasts | Calendar

I am as much Chinese as you are White.

It remains to be seen whether India can weather this sub 5% growth you are currently in. You guys have been stuck in the $1.5-$1.8 trillion arena for some time now. When will India finally surpass $2 trillion? With the currency collapse going on will she even be at $1.5 trillion three years from now?
A new chinese astrologer with typical chinese brain.:omghaha:
It's a crime to talk to a chinese in a logical way. All garbage statements. :pissed:
By the way, what's going on in China ???:azn: Say something.:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom