What's new

Golden dawn vows to put a Greek flag on disputed Kardak islets

Can someone post a map of exact location of islands and the history of dispute over it?

These islands dispute is strange. For example Greece has some islands close to Turkish coasts, even only few kilometers away.That's odd.How did Greece manage to own these islands?
A lot of territory that is Turkish was once Greek (who do you think built Byzantium?), It was, however, long ago. I do not support revaunchism. (because if we keep doing that, we will all end up packed into an African valley)

A lot of territory that is Turkish was once Greek (who do you think built Byzantium?), It was, however, long ago. I do not support revaunchism. (because if we keep doing that, we will all end up packed into an African valley)
Well then all of what was Byzantium was once the Roman empire and that was more longer ago.
But you are right,we dont want to end up into an afrrican valley.

I think the amount of misinformation in this place is beyond belief.

Seriously guys? I mean most of the time I laugh with what you post in here. I mean try to get a spherical briefing on things before you make a fool out of yourselves...

And how do you think we react when we see your posts in here?
Here is a clue for you: :rofl:

Before you people go on a nationalistic rampage again, it would be wise to dig further. All Turkish ships involved in or around the area had been targeted and locked on double time(!!) by navy and airforce alike.

Navy commanders were begging the Prime minister to allow them to open fire. Correspondence with the U.S.A embassy proved that that was the case. If he had given the OK, you would have been witness to a very big surprise.

Actually these are the claims of a Greek journalist (Kostas Chardevellas, who works in Ta Nea newspaper, Mega TV and NET TV which are famous with their news covering unnatural events and conspiracy theories) which targets the minds of Greek nationalists so that they can ease the pain caused by this humiliation.

Sometimes it is funny watching how one sided you got the things. Also you may want to investigate why every single one of the SF soldiers who got on the islets died.

Ercan Kireçtepe, Ali Türkşen, Hakan Çalışkan, Salih Çörekçioğlu, Cavit Özmen, Abdullah Arslan, Sadettin Doğan, Levin Keten, Lütfü Tokuşoğlu, İbrahim Balçın, Hasan Arap, Tanel Erenay

These are the names of the Turkish commandos responsible from your humiliation. Now go make your investigation, but do not use Greek sources if possible :)

By the way, it is indeed funny.

Maybe I have no business posting here. But really, what are these right-wing Greeks thinking? 'We do not have enough problem - let us start a miniwar and have more problems.' Good grief!

I am not sure what Greeks will get out of this senseless chest thumping.

In my opinion, it is not something good since the constant dogfights were offering valuable experience to pilots of the both sides. Best training a pilot could have...

Practice is always worthwhile but, at least, one must have a running automobile, adequate fuel and the proper road to drive:P.

And how do you think we react when we see your posts in here?
Here is a clue for you: :rofl:

No I don't think your purpose in this forum is to laugh (with me or anyone else) I believe you come here for some mutual ego shaft stroking bordering on the disturbing.

Trust me .. the laughter happens but on a completely different level. Who is laughable down the line is always evident at the end.

... ;) keep at it ..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom