What's new

Golden dawn vows to put a Greek flag on disputed Kardak islets

the greeks can't afford to mess with turkey.turkey is superior to greece in almost all aspects..

Before you people go on a nationalistic rampage again, it would be wise to dig further. All Turkish ships involved in or around the area had been targeted and locked on double time(!!) by navy and airforce alike.
It was the same case with us, if somebody fired a bullet in there thousands of people were going to die.

Sometimes it is funny watching how one sided you got the things. Also you may want to investigate why every single one of the SF soldiers who got on the islets died.
I don't know what you're talking about, they are pretty much alive
Why are you guys even locking on to begin with, we are all NATO countries, you can't fire on another fellow country, what the hell is going on there???
Territorial disputes and lots of bad blood.

This has been denied many times, it is a propaganda created by Greeks.

They used this "social engineering" trick to cover their failure against Turkiye.

social engineering: Use of propaganda by an authoritarian government to sway perceptions and attitudes of its own citizenry.

Can someone post a map of exact location of islands and the history of dispute over it?

These islands dispute is strange. For example Greece has some islands close to Turkish coasts, even only few kilometers away.That's odd.How did Greece manage to own these islands?

I think Greeks want to die.

Nationalism makes them blind. It is officially known that They are shaking with fear When they heart the word of Turks. Their education system mentions Turks as "Uneducated Barbarians who don't know anything except fighting". Some Greek families frighten their children like "Turks are coming" (or something like that I don't remember) but They never give up their ambitious over Turkey's redlines so Desperation is the name of their destiny. Their current economical failure is also a result of their arm-race against Turkey..

Greece is the land of SAM's. You can find various type of SAM systems which was ordered from Europe, Russia to USA. S-300, Buk-M1, Tor-M1, Crotale, Aspide, PAC-2, PAC-3, I-HAWK...etc As I said You can find various type of SAM systems in their inventory. I am talking about a country which has a population around 11 million, Not USA or Russia. Only Istanbul has a population aound 15-18 million. :)

To use psicological effects over Greek nation, Turkish Army is also preparing lots of exercises in Aegean which is presenting a Greek island invasion scenarios with using all units. Turkish AirForces are violating their airspace daily. Such efforts drive Greeks into more depression and desperation. With this way, Before financial criss, They became Europe's biggest arm importer country ranked ahead of French and Germany and so Their economy collapsed thanks to Turkish Army. That's called as using Soft Power !!! :)

One of mentioned Exercise which make Greeks drive to spend more money on defencive arms, Efes-2009. (If you check the countries mostly watched this video, You will see Greeks leading. )

Last edited by a moderator:
This must be a big joke, Official figures show that HAF is hit incredibly hard with the shortage of money, In 2012 alone they scrambled there jets against Turkish Jets violiating there airspace only once! Without air power, the other branches are somewhat useless...

Greece has Long range SAM sites like S-300UP and Mirage-2000 armed with scalp CM. How can Turkey tackle that in the future.

One sweet nicely planned EW attack and these systems are useless, Combine this with the our jammer capabilitys and with the shortage of Money unabling the Greek to even scramble there jets (2012 figure shows they scrambled there jet only once) We are superior on almost every aspect...

They used this "social engineering" trick to cover their failure against Turkiye.

social engineering: Use of propaganda by an authoritarian government to sway perceptions and attitudes of its own citizenry.

Can someone post a map of exact location of islands and the history of dispute over it?

These islands dispute is strange. For example Greece has some islands close to Turkish coasts, even only few kilometers away.That's odd.How did Greece manage to own these islands?

I think Greeks want to die.

Nationalism makes them blind. It is officially known that They are shaking with fear When they heart the word of Turks. Their education system mentions Turks as "Uneducated Barbarians who don't know anything except fighting". Some Greek families frighten their children like "Turks are coming" (or something like that I don't remember) but They never give up their ambitious over Turkey's redlines so Desperation is the name of their destiny. Their current economical failure is also a result of their arm-race against Turkey..

Greece is the land of SAM's. You can find various type of SAM systems which was ordered from Europe, Russia to USA. S-300, Buk-M1, Tor-M1, Crotale, Aspide, PAC-2, PAC-3, I-HAWK...etc As I said You can find various type of SAM systems in their inventory. I am talking about a country which has a population around 11 million, Not USA or Russia. Only Istanbul has a population aound 15-18 million. :)

To use psicological effects over Greek nation, Turkish Army is also preparing lots of exercises in Aegean which is presenting a Greek island invasion scenarios with using all units. Turkish AirForces are violating their airspace daily. Such efforts drive Greeks into more depression and desperation. With this way, Before financial criss, They became Europe's biggest arm importer country ranked ahead of French and Germany and so Their economy collapsed thanks to Turkish Army. That's called as using Soft Power !!! :)

One of mentioned Exercise which make Greeks drive to spend more money on defencive arms, Efes-2009. (If you check the countries mostly watched this video, You will see Greeks leading. )

This must be a big joke, Official figures show that HAF is hit incredibly hard with the shortage of money, In 2012 alone they scrambled there jets against Turkish Jets violiating there airspace only once! Without air power, the other branches are somewhat useless...

One sweet nicely planned EW attack and these systems are useless, Combine this with the our jammer capabilitys and with the shortage of Money unabling the Greek to even scramble there jets (2012 figure shows they scrambled there jet only once) We are superior on almost every aspect...

I think the amount of misinformation in this place is beyond belief.

Seriously guys? I mean most of the time I laugh with what you post in here. I mean try to get a spherical briefing on things before you make a fool out of yourselves...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the amount of misinformation in this place is beyond belief.

Seriously guys? I mean most of the time I laugh with what you post in here. I mean try to get a spherical briefing on things before you make a fool out of yourselves...

Dogfights in:
- 2009 counted 237 dogfights
- 2010 counted 13 dogfights
- 2011 counted 16 dogfights
- 2012 only 1 (HAF)

I dont know about the other comments but according to Hurriyet, HAF is unable to even afford simple dogfights, let alone a conflict.

Either this is the result of the crisis or your pilots just dont like to face the Turkish pilots anymore...

Ege’de it dalaþý bitti - Hürriyet PLANET

eblokes2.png

link
http://www.onalert.gr/stories/aigaio-dnt-eblokes-aeromaxies-anaxaitiseis

In my opinion, it is not something good since the constant dogfights were offering valuable experience to pilots of the both sides. Best training a pilot could have...

sorry couldn't resist....

Icarus forms Hellenic Air Force Academy badge

and we know the touching story of him :cry:

poor icarus flys with wings that his father constructed from feathers and wax. He ignored instructions not to fly too close to the sun, and the melting wax caused him to fall into the sea where he drowned. so it seems HAF shares the same faith with the guy in their badge...

ATHENS, suspended the continental shelf plan

The government of Greece took into account the reaction of Turkiye and other neighboring countries in the region regarding the continental shelf and suspended the plans.

Atina 'K

Back
Top Bottom