What's new

GoI should allow Pakistan to export more items to India: Pak chambers

Did she? where she said more such attacks should be done and she was happy for a death?????
All i have read she said that what do you expect in return for Gujrat like massacre and so on

well she was justifying them indirectly when she said more such attacks should be there and that. on top of that when that 18 month kid was killed she was spitting out verses from Bhagwad geeta where in a brother kills brother for the sake of dharma. what the phuck dharma in killing a 18 month old child.

"You" was used for plural. many bhartis have attacked her time and again and now its un-ending. You have right to PoV she has as wll. It was just that you declared her NON-Indian :) thats really weird.

As I said Indian is a essence not about owing a piece of land. Something same like TTP. they aint muslims because they follow the distorted and the corrupted version of Islam.

those who do support justice do understand this judgment is mockery of justice and your own so-called secularism.

And these those whose desgins this judgement do not fit in. As i said unsatisfied people have the rights to go to supreme court. Secularism does not mean minority appeasement. The presence of temple has already been proved.

If state laws and religion are separate in secularism then how come your Indian secular court had made god ram as litigant ??
Should i send you a copy of Indian laws how it can be legal or would you like to help yourself with google on your own. State laws have juridiction over religious issues when it comes to communal harmony including evil religious practises. where in constitution gives right to follow and practise any religon.

anyway since thats separate discussion i leave it here.
Your welcome.

OH BTW if bhartis can comment on Pakistan and our laws and rules then i have every right to speak about bharti system on our Pakistani forum

Speak out no one stopped just dont be judgemental.

Babri mosque was broken by hindus against the judgement of Indian court. that led to riots and you know the result. that was more than calling for killing innocents. and BTW when did Muslims call for mass murder in India?
Completly BS statement.
Read IM and company. But they do not generalize to Indian muslim in general so is statement generalizing hindus. So complete BS.

And indian inspired by Pakistan??? strange.
We have been inspired with many things from Paksitan. let me start with music :lol:
anyway i would welcome her for her anti-Pakistan posts and bashing not a big deal.
Thanks but no thanks. we dont need her.
Our own members including our moderators are highlighting bad and flaws in Pakistan and we are ok with that :) we own them we dont strip them of Pakistani nationality. Thats the difference between your and our thinking.
Oh we also come up with that but we dont go against our own constitution which does not give you right to sedition.

anyway BACK TO TOPIC and please Indians dont attack anyone personally.

Advise heard .... :)

jana isnt you were a mod on another pakistani defence forum? why they left you? :rolleyes:

:what: they left me? first of all seems you guys have alot of time to follow Jana ;)

Secondly there is nothing to be moderated on that forum because we have hardly any Indian there ;)

Thirdly i spend too much time here and moderation needs alot of time which i can not spare for that forum.

In this forum the most deleted posts are from you! lol

As the goras say "Put or Shut Up" So please prove it or accept that you are just exercising right to rant sans proofs.

:wave:

well she was justifying them indirectly when she said more such attacks should be there and that. on top of that when that 18 month kid was killed she was spitting out verses from Bhagwad geeta where in a brother kills brother for the sake of dharma. what the phuck dharma in killing a 18 month old child.

Advise heard .... :)

please quote here exact post with date and time here where she said bomb attacks should be there in India.

:what: they left me? first of seems you guys have alot of time to follow Jana ;)

Secondly there is nothing to be moderated on that forum because we have hardly any Indian there ;)

Thirdly i spend too much time here and moderation needs alot of time which i can not spare for that forum.

As the goras say "Put or Shut Up" So please prove it or accept that you are just exercising right to rant sans proofs.

Offtopic but just thougt of dedicating this to you :smitten:

All of us love you so much Jana Ji

Last edited by a moderator:
please quote here exact post with date and time here where she said bomb attacks should be there in India.

Go ahead and search from her older posts. Am not that free as of now to search from her recent rants or may be as i find will PM you :cheers:

Go ahead and search from her older posts. Am not that free as of now to search from her recent rants or may be as i find will PM you :cheers:

Since you are blaming her of something publicly on the forum so onus is on you to back your blame and claim against her.

and why PM post it publicly if you cant then there is no TRUTH in your blame.

Since you are blaming her of something publicly on the forum so onus is on you to back your blame and claim against her.

and why PM post it publicly if you cant then there is no TRUTH in your blame.

surely i will do that. give me some time may be you can start with a thread for that in the members section because i need sometime for that. i will post it over there all her recent rants.

why GoI should allow Pakistan to export more items to India

why GoI should allow Pakistan to export more items to India

Yes they shouldnt.......happy now. This thread has gone way off topic and needs some serious redo.
Those asking for the GOI to allow more Pakistani items are living in a fools paradise. On what basis are they demanding such a thing?:disagree:
Seriously Pakistanis have a tendency to get carried away.

:what: they left me? first of all seems you guys have alot of time to follow Jana ;)

You are newer to defence and its not difficult to track hate monger like you.

But mods are still mods and they left you! And the mods here doesn't just do the moderating for Indians. ;)

Ohhhh thats why they left you! lol

See who is talking!!!! Isn't you are the one who usually troll on the threads with hate posts and after that when replied just run away? You need example? OK... take this.... you were the first one to reply in that thread....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/84335-after-agni-failure-drdo-braces-next-mission.html

One of Jana's post got deleted and .... :lol::lol::lol: (Look at the bharatis making a big deal out of it). Clearly if someone is a troll, their posts get deleted again AND again AND again, and they get banned.

surely i will do that. give me some time may be you can start with a thread for that in the members section because i need sometime for that. i will post it over there all her recent rants.

here are few examples for you

So true....Pakistan also give to reason to show generosity on it in form of dossiers by sending kasab and co. to india

Think about if he would 've succeeded in blowing up parliament in session....to india ki aadhi gandagi saaf ho jaati aur indian public usse bahut aashirwad deti ki he had saved them from blood sucking MPs.He would have been a hero among downtrodden indian public.Robinhood incarnation............

before ripping off 170 odd.(glorification of mumbai attackers.)

"yeh to just trailor hai abhi to poori movie baaki hai" about 26/11 attack

continue with Palestine style stone throwing initifada.Militancy will reverse the all the popular support earned this summer .continue with stones and more stones.(call for violence)

sure there is 1.6 billion to send 1.2 billion to their respective destinations be it jannat,jahannum,heaven,hell,swarg,narq,moksh,or into recycle of rebirth back to earth again.

if india wont move out then every family all over india will cry oceans of blood.

legalize corruption in india.... big lol at that

publishing terrorist propoganda in the name of IM mail.

"
की युद्ध ही तो वीर का प्रमाण हैं
कौरवों की भीड़ हो या पांडवों का नीड़ हो
जो लड़ सका हैं वो ही तो महान हैं

This line beautifully espouses the arguments put forth by Krishna while persuading Arjun to fight. All the arguments of Arjun regarding Wise men (pandit) considering victory and defeat as same thus making the war illogical are negated by these arguments of Krishna.

If Krishna had espoused this message to Duryodhan, perhaps, this is how he would have taken it. Matter of perspective. The Duryodhan's tamasic perspective are seen in final couplet of this poem-

जीत की हवस नहीं, किसीपे कोई वश नहीं
क्या ज़िन्दगी हैं ठोकरों पे मार दो..
मौत अंत हैं नहीं तो मौत से भी क्यों डरें
ये जाके आसमान में दहाड़ दो

Krishna wanted Arjun to invoke his tamasic side and indulge in gory war, instead of being in profound self doubt and waste the opportunity of establishing the reign of Dharma (righteousness) on earth. Arjun was sulking over probable death of the bodies of his cousins and teachers even before the war started. It was as if, he gave up before he even started, assuming that he will win the war.

The dream that he saw of establishing the rightful empire of Pandavas was beautiful as long as it was dream. When time came to convert that dream into reality, profound self-doubt clouded the wisdom of this mighty warrior. He took his own victory over numerically and technologically superior foe, for granted. And procastrinated the grief he will experience in future when he kills his kin."
classic case of justifying varansi blash.

here are few examples for you

So true....Pakistan also give to reason to show generosity on it in form of dossiers by sending kasab and co. to india

Think about if he would 've succeeded in blowing up parliament in session....to india ki aadhi gandagi saaf ho jaati aur indian public usse bahut aashirwad deti ki he had saved them from blood sucking MPs.He would have been a hero among downtrodden indian public.Robinhood incarnation............

before ripping off 170 odd.(glorification of mumbai attackers.)

"yeh to just trailor hai abhi to poori movie baaki hai" about 26/11 attack

continue with Palestine style stone throwing initifada.Militancy will reverse the all the popular support earned this summer .continue with stones and more stones.(call for violence)

sure there is 1.6 billion to send 1.2 billion to their respective destinations be it jannat,jahannum,heaven,hell,swarg,narq,moksh,or into recycle of rebirth back to earth again.

if india wont move out then every family all over india will cry oceans of blood.

legalize corruption in india.... big lol at that

publishing terrorist propoganda in the name of IM mail.

"
की युद्ध ही तो वीर का प्रमाण हैं
कौरवों की भीड़ हो या पांडवों का नीड़ हो
जो लड़ सका हैं वो ही तो महान हैं

This line beautifully espouses the arguments put forth by Krishna while persuading Arjun to fight. All the arguments of Arjun regarding Wise men (pandit) considering victory and defeat as same thus making the war illogical are negated by these arguments of Krishna.

If Krishna had espoused this message to Duryodhan, perhaps, this is how he would have taken it. Matter of perspective. The Duryodhan's tamasic perspective are seen in final couplet of this poem-

जीत की हवस नहीं, किसीपे कोई वश नहीं
क्या ज़िन्दगी हैं ठोकरों पे मार दो..
मौत अंत हैं नहीं तो मौत से भी क्यों डरें
ये जाके आसमान में दहाड़ दो

Krishna wanted Arjun to invoke his tamasic side and indulge in gory war, instead of being in profound self doubt and waste the opportunity of establishing the reign of Dharma (righteousness) on earth. Arjun was sulking over probable death of the bodies of his cousins and teachers even before the war started. It was as if, he gave up before he even started, assuming that he will win the war.

The dream that he saw of establishing the rightful empire of Pandavas was beautiful as long as it was dream. When time came to convert that dream into reality, profound self-doubt clouded the wisdom of this mighty warrior. He took his own victory over numerically and technologically superior foe, for granted. And procastrinated the grief he will experience in future when he kills his kin."
classic case of justifying varansi blash.

no need to quote all these . you should just know that AJTR has been booted out of Bharat rakshak as well as *** due to her anti India agenda.

Back
Top Bottom