What's new

GoI should allow Pakistan to export more items to India: Pak chambers

Sir ajtr is an Indian lady and its such a pathetic thing that these bhartis are insulting their own woman because she doesnt share their lies.

This is now crossing limits and all of them should be reported for personal attacks

apology for flaming ( just having fun).....

Theory:
AJTR is JANA's another Avtar.

Test:
Hurt one ( either one) and see the pain to another.

Proof:
Empirical Evidencese on PDF Site

Conclusion:
Jana is trying to get Double Maja.....we are having double fun.

:rofl: You know an Pakistani members was banned because he raise question about quota system in army ( 52 % for panjab ) and moderator banned him

And reason is that Pakistani members cant say that
Just compare ajtr with him you got your answer

he was determined to be indian..........and review his other posts on your own time

trolls dont last long here; looks like divya is biting the dust for a few days too.

generally this is where such people may end up:

1579.jpeg

:)

what a stupid question to ask......i dont know why these people even bother asking for such proposals

naiive idealists, or cavemen who are in total oblivion.......whatever it is, i dont think either side is serious about increasing bilateral trade or cooperating economically -especially with the current mood.

and i wouldnt expect the indians to allow more Pakistani goods into their country --even if they were better priced and/or better quality and/or suited certain peoples' tastes & preferences

You should be experienced enough to understand the forces behind such demands.
Same forces triggered Pakistan industry collapse, economy collapse, international fame and now a bottle of whiskey to some so called political leader of Chamber of commerce.
Without link we don't even know if the news was ever printed or if printed what credibility it holds to become headlines of main stream indian news.

have started exporting hindutvadis ??

:tdown::tdown: i wonder why users like you we are allowing here in the first place

why not? if users like you and zaki( both elite members for gods sake!) can troll, why cant he?

most of the indian trolls here are newbies/freshies who get banned before they even become full members, while the pakistani trolls are senior/elite members, military professionals and think thanks! and then people bash bharatraksa! the hypocrazy here is unbelivable:pdf:

why not? if users like you and zaki( both elite members for gods sake!) can troll, why cant he?

most of the indian trolls here are newbies/freshies who get banned before they even become full members, while the pakistani trolls are senior/elite members, military professionals and think thanks! and then people bash bharatraksa! the hypocrazy here is unbelivable:pdf:

WTF

ARe you seriously brain dead ? Y'know you're telling the world what an idiot nation you really are !
Nevermind your post is reported !

WTF

ARe you seriously brain dead ? Y'know you're telling the world what an idiot nation you really are !
Nevermind your post is reported !

You can't deny the logic in his post. Anyway we shouldn't be mentioning names as per the rules.

Lets try to get back to topic. I think Pakistan should give MFN status to India in order to increase exports and hence bilateral trade.

You can't deny the logic in his post. Anyway we shouldn't be mentioning names as per the rules.

Lets try to get back to topic. I think Pakistan should give MFN status to India in order to increase exports and hence bilateral trade.

I don't think we should export anything to india and neither should we grant MFN status to india. If it was up to me i would break all kinds of relations with india!

Seriously, Pakistan has a great potential and we can do without india! We might be in a difficult situation now but InshaAllah we will prevail!!

There is no logic in his post rather whining.

MFN or no MFN we are not much interested in weak bilateral trade where Indians can harm our traders anytime just like they did with our cotton industry traders by violating written contracts and refusing supply at the eleventh hour just to damage Pakistani textile industry.

The bottom line is India will be the last country Pakistan should trust for any kind of relations.

There is no logic in his post rather whining.

MFN or no MFN we are not much interested in weak bilateral trade where Indians can harm our traders anytime just like they did with our cotton industry traders by violating written contracts and refusing supply at the eleventh hour just to damage Pakistani textile industry.

The bottom line is India will be the last country Pakistan should trust for any kind of relations.

well said,

especially what they did with Cotton Industry... I think trusting India for bilateral trade would not be that easy, at the moment we are in such a position where we must only contact India if we are in short of alternatives

I don't see massive increase in bilateral trades until a fair amount of industrial set up is also present in Pakistan

We can export Toilets to india

well said! (with no bad intentions)

I saw Pakistan made WC's and basins/sink in Saudi Arabia. I think we can export plumbing material to India as there domestic consumption is huge comparing to their production.

Back
Top Bottom