What's new

GoI should allow Pakistan to export more items to India: Pak chambers

If so why dont you go to Indian forums and help them same money :no:

We are philanthropists ;) we want everyone to make some money :D

Forgot what we believe as our motto?

"Sarve bhavantu sukhinah, sarve santu niramayah, sarve bhadrni pashyantu, ma kaschit dukh bhag bhavet"

^^^
Thats in Sanskrit

Yes, from now on... we should just agree whatever she/he says.. even its attack to our nation. She/he can come to all Indian related discussions and insult the state, the system, the leaders and can support separatism, and what not.

We , well we will just keep quiet from now on.. cause she/he is protected under the flag and has mentors here in the forum.

It would make a lot of people happy here, if she/he is taken as the Indian voice of this forum, cause it always are in similar with some hardline posters here in the forum. I am from today onwards will always agree with whatever she says. Atleast you will be happy.

Yes, from now on... we should just agree whatever she/he says.. even its attack to our nation. She/he can come to all Indian related discussions and insult the state, the system, the leaders and can support separatism, and what not.

We , well we will just keep quiet from now on.. cause she/he is protected under the flag and has mentors here in the forum.

It would make a lot of people happy here, if she/he is taken as the Indian voice of this forum, cause it always are in similar with some hardline posters here in the forum. I am from today onwards will always agree with whatever she says. Atleast you will be happy.

Thank You! .............................

WTF

ARe you seriously brain dead ? Y'know you're telling the world what an idiot nation you really are !
Nevermind your post is reported !

How did you come to that conclusion? Oh wait a sec, you got thanks for that post, so nevermind, the objective achieved

I don't think we should export anything to india and neither should we grant MFN status to india. If it was up to me i would break all kinds of relations with india!

Seriously, Pakistan has a great potential and we can do without india! We might be in a difficult situation now but InshaAllah we will prevail!!

Thats exactly the reason why its not upto you or it ever will be.

just enjoy :cheers:

There is no logic in his post rather whining.

MFN or no MFN we are not much interested in weak bilateral trade where Indians can harm our traders anytime just like they did with our cotton industry traders by violating written contracts and refusing supply at the eleventh hour just to damage Pakistani textile industry.

The bottom line is India will be the last country Pakistan should trust for any kind of relations.

Agreed with the bold part. It was truly unprofessional of India to do that. Forget about country or anything, as a businessman I can not really approve of the same. Once committed should be delivered.

Does not prove anything. As ASIM himself said he verified her identity, based on what? IP? you know how easy to fake it. Also, she says she stays in US, so its possible anyone, say Nigerian is staying in US but put the country of birth as Indian and then start tolling, I guess you got my point. anyway this thread is not for discussing her. So let it end here.

Correction I would rather use the floor than a toilet

see what mean !

why discredit your nation WHY ?

i never believed in putting IQ scores on people but seems like speeder was right, not all people are created equal.

Originally Posted by Jana
MFN or no MFN we are not much interested in weak bilateral trade where Indians can harm our traders anytime just like they did with our cotton industry traders by violating written contracts and refusing supply at the eleventh hour just to damage Pakistani textile industry.

The bottom line is India will be the last country Pakistan should trust for any kind of relations.

This is not for harming or damaging pakistani textile industry. But a way to save the domestic industry. After all Indian Gov should take care of its own peoples concern rather than others. Just read this news...

Yarn price rise results in 25,000 Tirupur job losses
19 November 2010, Tirupur - Mr A. Sakthivel, President of the Tirupur Exporters Association (TEA), yesterday told the online edition of India’s national newspaper The Hindu, that production in the Tirupur knitwear cluster had dropped by 20% in the last six months due to continual rises in cotton yarn prices. Mr Sakthivel said that this had resulted in 25,000 job losses.

“Since orders are booked many months in advance, the abnormal increase in yarn prices at short intervals has forced apparel manufacturers to trim production instead of executing the orders at huge losses,” Mr. Sakthivel said.

Mr. Sakthivel, who is also the president of the Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO), explained the rationale behind the decision to observe a shutdown in textile clusters across the country today, 19 November. He attributed the steep rise in the yarn prices to its uncontrolled exports without looking into the domestic consumption needs. Of the 629 million kilos of yarn registered for exports this fiscal, 433 million are said to have been already been shipped, he told The Hindu.

“The Union Government should ban any further export of cotton yarn and stick to the caps fixed on cotton exports to help the industry tide over the present crisis,” Mr. Sakthivel said. He also cited the example of China which had imposed a blanket ban on cotton and yarn export to protect its domestic industry.

Mr. Sakthivel is also said to have criticised the spinning mills associations which had signed an agreement with TEA some months ago promising steady yarn prices for at least three months.
Knitting Industry News: Yarn price rise results in 25,000 Tirupur job losses

Al-Khalids (as arjun is a failure)
JF-17(As LCA is taking its own time)

Why are you so ashamed to put Pakistani flag? What is bothering you? :what:

BTW....

Al Khalid (MBT 2000 built under ToT china)
JF-17 (FC-1)

Arjun (80+ in service)
LCA (IOC this month)

and other defence related stuff which DRDO and ordanance factories are struggling to make for decades.

What? Agni-V? Agni-IIP? ICBM? Cryogenic engine? Ballistic missile defence? Aircraft carrier?

There is a reason for that.

Just spend a while in this forum, and you will see what their behaviour is like.

trolls deserve to get banned, im not denying that. my point is that pakistani trolls get away, which explains why so many of them are elite members etc

see what mean !

why discredit your nation WHY ?

i never believed in putting IQ scores on people but seems like speeder was right, not all people are created equal.

Your brain is too messed up to comprehend what I was saying along with your countrymen, so nvm I don't want your head to explode. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom