What's new

GoI should allow Pakistan to export more items to India: Pak chambers

well said! (with no bad intentions)

I saw Pakistan made WC's and basins/sink in Saudi Arabia. I think we can export plumbing material to India as there domestic consumption is huge comparing to their production.

First give it to your flood victims. I would say toilets from pakistan are dirtier than going on the floor :whistle:

Anyways I would rather not have anything coming from pakistan. Better off importing snow from Antarctica than anything from pakistan

MFN or no MFN we are not much interested in weak bilateral trade where Indians can harm our traders anytime just like they did with our cotton industry traders by violating written contracts and refusing supply at the eleventh hour just to damage Pakistani textile industry.

The bottom line is India will be the last country Pakistan should trust for any kind of relations.

That's kind of silly. There is no plot to damage Pakistani textile industry, it's simply about money.Cotton prices were up in the international market & private players do what they always do; follow the money.

Btw, nobody is asking you to trust Indians or issue certificates of the kind. The idea is to let individual Pakistan & Indian businessmen to decide whether the other is trustworthy enough to do business. The risk would be to the individuals concerned, the state should stay on the sidelines.

First give it to your flood victims. I would say toilets from pakistan are dirtier than going on the floor :whistle:

Anyways I would rather not have anything coming from pakistan. Better off importing snow from Antarctica than anything from pakistan

Ofcourse you would rather use the floor than a toilet.. you are an indian after all.

Anyways, i agree with you. Pakistan shouldn't have anything to do with indians.

I just hope your desperate/prideless people stop comparing themselves to Pakistanis, and leave us alone.

Some of you can start by leaving this forum...

Ofcourse you would rather use the floor than a toilet.. you are an indian after all.

Anyways, i agree with you. Pakistan shouldn't have anything to do with indians.

I just hope your desperate/prideless people stop comparing themselves to Pakistanis, and leave us alone.

Some of you can start by leaving this forum...

Correction I would rather use the floor than a toilet exported by pakistan I don't mind using any other toilet :lol:

Yes there is no comparison with pakistanis as you can see ;)

That's kind of silly. There is no plot to damage Pakistani textile industry, it's simply about money.Cotton prices were up in the international market & private players do what they always do; follow the money.

The contract was signed much before and if Indians are in habit of violating the written contracts for earning extra bucks i dont see Pakistani or traders would trust Indians again.

international market players do go for the money but hardly few do that at the cost of their business reputation by violating contracts.
Business thrive on honesty in dealing not cheating for money like the Indians did.

Btw, nobody is asking you to trust Indians or issue certificates of the kind. The idea is to let individual Pakistan & Indian businessmen to decide whether the other is trustworthy enough to do business. The risk would be to the individuals concerned, the state should stay on the sidelines.

The individuals are bound by the laws of the country simple as that.

Correction I would rather use the floor than a toilet exported by pakistan I don't mind using any other toilet

Please continue doing on the floor. You may not mind but the object (toilet) may mind so be careful.

And let us discuss the topic of the thread

Please continue doing on the floor. You may not mind but the object (toilet) may mind so be careful.

And let us discuss the topic of the thread

Logic is simple

Jis ko toilet main karna hai woh toilet main kar le ga
jis ko floor pe karna hai woh floor/ground pe kar le ga
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ab bande ki jaisi life ho gi woh waisa hi prefer karta hai naa?

Same can be said in reverse too.. anybody who wants lots of thanks bash India...it even gets you immunity and lots of support too..

Its obvious when someone is interested in commenting on the country they support (supposedly) in all the posts they make in negative way only. It does nt requires to think more of the persons motives. If the said user is found doing the same against Pakistan, he/she would have been history long time..

Freedom of speech ... huh..
Wrong actually..me banned half a dozen times for bashing india..

Correction I would rather use the floor than a toilet exported by pakistan I don't mind using any other toilet :lol:

Do you realize that you have just made an a55 of yourself on this forum in context of "famous" indian toilet talk??? expressing your true habbits?? may be?

Jana said:

Even Pakistani toilet demands respect and object to being used by "non toilet trained" users! :rofl:

Most of the Pakistani industry is export oriented and many don't even sell their products in local market..some valuable items which can be exported to India from Pakistan are machine tools, hydraulic tubes and pipes, natural gas fired generators, ammonia chillers and ice plants, ceramic tubes, textiles and handicrafts.

Last edited:
Al-Khalids (as arjun is a failure)
JF-17(As LCA is taking its own time)
and other defence related stuff which DRDO and ordanance factories are struggling to make for decades.

I wont mind getting the first few specimens in our side ;)
Would give us a good chance to have a close look at it ;)

Sir ajtr is an Indian lady and its such a pathetic thing that these bhartis are insulting their own woman because she doesnt share their lies.

This is now crossing limits and all of them should be reported for personal attacks

How are you sure of the below two points?

1. ajtr is a lady?
2. ajtr is from India?

Do you know HER personally? of that SHE told in this forum?

Then I am from Mars and an alien
:mps: :thinktank:

well apparently, india copies chinese when it comes to laptop

Chinese still rock when it comes to manufacturing :china:

so I dont see a reason why should we not try to copy as long as we are not infringing any copyright or patents, if there are any.

Bharati trolls again and again troll threads. One thread after another, after another. Can the mods please dispatch these trolls to the ganges?

Nope they cant
For that they have to come to India :D and BD is no longer in Pakistan;)

Hows that for a flamebait? ;)

Back
Top Bottom