What's new

GoI should allow Pakistan to export more items to India: Pak chambers

Bharati trolls again and again troll threads. One thread after another, after another. Can the mods please dispatch these trolls to the ganges?

Mentioning ills of one country is one thing and indirectly supporting extremist elements which kill innocents, who believe in sedition, who believe that those who put their demands by violent means are justified, who do not respect the judicial judgement and openly call for violent means to condone those judgement, actively call for mumbai and varanasi blasts as the start and own a wishful thinking of having more such events are traitors for country.

:no::no: supporting attacks is one thing and giving possible reasons behind any such attacks is totally another.

Just attacking anyone personally just because one can not tolerate criticism of his or her country is the lowest level of argument.

As far as judicial judgment is concerned by all rules of justice and spirit of secularism that is a WRONG judgment since India claimed it separates religion from laws and govt system and then making an imaginary god as one of the party fighting the Babri Mosque case is just mockery of justice and secularism.

But again put this argument aside and take up the respecting or not respecting part then all those hindu fantic groups who are not respecting this judgment should also be stripped of their nationality as per your criteria.

@Benny: you too support stripping of an Indian from his or her nationality because that persons points out bad things and own faults ?

Bharati trolls again and again troll threads. One thread after another, after another. Can the mods please dispatch these trolls to the ganges?

They come back with multiple Ids again. degrading the forum

....... then why are you dragging your feet on MFN ?

They come back with multiple Ids again. degrading the forum

hahha,the forum is not degraded when you run hard and find the articles of the fake wikileaks and post them:lol::lol:?it decreases the quality of forum:P

and also the forum gets damaged when ppl like water chor etccc

:no::no: supporting attacks is one thing and giving possible reasons behind any such attacks is totally another.

Lol asking for more such attacks and rejoicing the death of incidents dont fall in this category.

Just attacking anyone personally just because one can not tolerate criticism of his or her country is the lowest level of argument.
Did I attack her personally. I just told my POV about the traitors of this nation.
As far as judicial judgment is concerned by all rules of justice and spirit of secularism that is a WRONG judgment since India claimed it separates religion from laws and govt system and then making an imaginary god as one of the party fighting the Babri Mosque case is just mockery of justice and secularism.

Who are you to call judgements in India as wrong or right? You are what a self appointed judiciary on Indian judicial system to pass on judgements which you dont even understand.

Secondly people have the right to go to supreme court to go against the judgements. Unlike some people who ask for violent protests and support them.
But again put this argument aside and take up the respecting or not respecting part then all those hindu fantic groups who are not respecting this judgment should also be stripped of their nationality as per your criteria.
where have they asked for killing of innocents or threatened innocents of mass murder in the wake of recent judgments.

@Benny: you too support stripping of an Indian from his or her nationality because that persons points out bad things and own faults ?
What bad? thats just pakistan inspired India bashing nothing else. :)

Well it's simple. We Indians are providing 'eyeballs' to the mods and they are making money.

Like it or not, we are here to stay. :cheers:

Lol asking for more such attacks and rejoicing the death of incidents dont fall in this category.

Did she? where she said more such attacks should be done and she was happy for a death?????
All i have read she said that what do you expect in return for Gujrat like massacre and so on

Did I attack her personally. I just told my POV about the traitors of this nation.

"You" was used for plural. many bhartis have attacked her time and again and now its un-ending. You have right to PoV she has as wll. It was just that you declared her NON-Indian :) thats really weird.

Who are you to call judgements in India as wrong or right? You are what a self appointed judiciary on Indian judicial system to pass on judgements which you dont even understand.

those who do support justice do understand this judgment is mockery of justice and your own so-called secularism.

If state laws and religion are separate in secularism then how come your Indian secular court had made god ram as litigant ??

anyway since thats separate discussion i leave it here.

OH BTW if bhartis can comment on Pakistan and our laws and rules then i have every right to speak about bharti system on our Pakistani forum

Secondly people have the right to go to supreme court to go against the judgements. Unlike some people who ask for violent protests and support them.

where have they asked for killing of innocents or threatened innocents of mass murder in the wake of recent judgments.

Babri mosque was broken by hindus against the judgement of Indian court. that led to riots and you know the result. that was more than calling for killing innocents. and BTW when did Muslims call for mass murder in India?

What bad? thats just pakistan inspired India bashing nothing else. :)

And indian inspired by Pakistan??? strange.

anyway i would welcome her for her anti-Pakistan posts and bashing not a big deal.

Our own members including our moderators are highlighting bad and flaws in Pakistan and we are ok with that :) we own them we dont strip them of Pakistani nationality. Thats the difference between your and our thinking.

anyway BACK TO TOPIC and please Indians dont attack anyone personally.

Well it's simple. We Indians are providing 'eyeballs' to the mods and they are making money.

Like it or not, we are here to stay. :cheers:

If so why dont you go to Indian forums and help them same money :no:

lolzz i dont how much mods have earned from Indian presence other than wasting their time, space and money on deleting BS and banning multiple ID Indian members.

Instead of GoI Pakistani businessmen should go to GoP. Because GoI already given MFN status to Pakistan. If GoP is not interested than they are loosing profits with respect to India.

If so why dont you go to Indian forums and help them same money :no:

lolzz i dont how much mods have earned from Indian presence other than wasting their time, space and money on deleting BS and banning multiple ID Indian members.

jana isnt you were a mod on another pakistani defence forum? why they left you? :rolleyes:

deleting BS

In this forum the most deleted posts are from you! lol

Back
Top Bottom