What's new

God created War so Americans would learn Geography

sorry but i think they have right to call americans "stupid" if all of americans think like you. who do you think you are? you racist? is american blood better than other people's blood??? other countries have no businessmen over the world or travelers ? us's drones kill women and children too in pakistan and they say that's ok they are the people who did 11/9 and this is a war against terrorism?
this shows the produce of drug in afghanistan. what the hell they did in this country? great achievement! heroin's production is twice bigger now.
131981_828.jpg

(narcotize production in afghanistan)

Let't not overlook al Qaida and Taliban suicide and other bombings of thousands all over the MUSLIM, let alone the REST of the world ever since 911.

A little perspective please. Murder in the name of religion is no religion.

:rofl: Butthurt?
Yours are.

He was employed by NASA...to do study on knowledge spread by American high school and collage....

Pakistan cant bother to spare the money :coffee:
More like Pakistan knows the truth.

Plus our women in Pakistan are relatively educated and many are getting in higher education...thank you for being silly enough to target them and yes they will surprise you!
Me silly ?

UNICEF - Pakistan - Statistics
Total adult literacy rate (%) 2008-2012* 54.9
Youth (15-24 years) literacy rate (%) 2008-2012*, male 79.1
Youth (15-24 years) literacy rate (%) 2008-2012*, female 61.5
Half your adult are illiterate and more than half your women are illiterate.

That means you must be part of Pakistan's one-percenter, right ?

And yet, it is Americans who are stupid and ignorant.

Some American,s still think India is located in the middle east lol and the Sikhs who wear turbans are Muslims and terrorists according to them. Even some retard shot dead those sikhs wearing turbans because they thought they are Muslims.
America has no doubt one of the best literacy rate and education system but still there is no shortage of ignorants and morons...

Lol no country has triple digit literacy rate that is impossible. Nor does any country have a single digit rate lol so what exactly are you trying to say? :lol:
Yes man that,s what i too was thinking,what exactly he is trying to say ? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Lol no country has triple digit literacy rate that is impossible. Nor does any country have a single digit rate lol so what exactly are you trying to say? :lol:
I thought I wrote 'double digits'. :lol:

Here in Australia, the government assistant and welfare programs have created a new class of people knowing nothing but going to collect their cheques every fortnight.and how to fill in the forms for more assistance. Im sure the same applies in most developing countries -

- Have kids at 16
-live in a defacto relationship and claim single mother status.
-have more kids
- resulting children have their own children by age 16

= 2 generations of dole bludgers within 32 years.

Try talking to people like these and your intelligence will collapse.

But it is people from a country that have double digits illiteracy rate that calls Americans 'stupid'.

What kind of rant is this? lol...

Lets dissect.

The US military is practically all over the world,

Yeah sure. Does this make Americans smarter than Germans? or Chinese? :lol:

Let me see...
so are American businessmen and businesswomen. Then we have American tourists spending their dollars for leisure.

Pakistanis are practically all over the world. Millions of Pakistani-origin people living in England, United States, Germany, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and so on. Moreover, unlike American tourists, Pakistanis fundamentally change the culture of the lands they migrate to (scale of change is not the point of discussion here). Pakistani take their dresses, their religion, their languages, their architecture, their sights, and everything with them to these Western Nations (including the U.S). In reality, Pakistanis make West a "multi-cultural" geography..instead of West having its own, 'pure' culture like it had upto WW2.

Now, tell me, what is "American tourists" compared to this? lol....

Influence of cultures is one thing...Islamic World influenced the West...West influence Muslim World...China, India..all of them..influence and interaction is there. But transforming a culture into a "multi-culture" is something fundamentally more significant :azn:

Then we have religious missionaries.

Oh great...

Pakistanis don't have that, eh? :lol:

Thousands of Mosques have been built in the heartland of Western World by Muslim immigrants (Pakistanis included)...From almost 0% in 1960...Islam is all set to be the religion of 8-10% of Western world by 2030-2040, Inshallah---hence becoming an inevitable civilizational reality in the heart of West.

I wonder what did your "missionaries" achieved in the heart of Islamic World? Zilch. And Mashallah to to that.

But surely, they are good at brainwashing sub-saharan Africans and 'buying' them to Christianity. Not a big deal though. Give me enough resources, I'll get followers from sub-saharan Africa worshiping me.

========================

Now coming to saner talk: Americans are expected to be smart by the outside world. It doesn't matter if Pakistanis are dumb..b/c you already talked about illiteracy...but the "leader" nation of the world...with 99% literacy rate and top most quality scientific production...so when such nation becomes "dumb"...it is noticed..worldwide..and it has consequences.

Hint: If Americans were more smarter politically and more integrated globally, they would have stopped their government from launching a needless war in Iraq. May be. Just may be.

People are calling Americans stupid lol What the world has come to lolAverage Americans are mostly very intellignet that is evident if you talk with them ins social platforms like Facebook.

An American not knowing the the geography cannot be called as "stupid' but "ignorant" which is understandable as they are the superpower of the world and need not to know about other countires which are inferior to them this is where they stand.

Yeah sure. Does this make Americans smarter than Germans? or Chinese?
How about just as smart ? Does that -- equality -- bothers you ? :lol:

Pakistanis are practically all over the world. Millions of Pakistani-origin people living in England, United States, Germany, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and so on. Moreover, unlike American tourists, Pakistanis fundamentally change the culture of the lands they migrate to (scale of change is not the point of discussion here). Pakistani take their dresses, their religion, their languages, their architecture, their sights, and everything with them to these Western Nations (including the U.S). In reality, Pakistanis make West a "multi-cultural" geography..instead of West having its own, 'pure' culture like it had upto WW2.

Now, tell me, what is "American tourists" compared to this? lol....

Influence of cultures is one thing...Islamic World influenced the West...West influence Muslim World...China, India..all of them..influence and interaction is there. But transforming a culture into a "multi-culture" is something fundamentally more significant
And you really believe Americans traveling all over the world leaves nothing behind ? No impressions, no remnants of American culture, nothing ? :azn:

McDonald's » McDonald’s Pakistan history
There are now 27 restaurants in 8 major cities of Pakistan. (11 in Karachi, 1 in Hyderabad, 10 in Lahore and 1 in Faisalabad, 1 in Kala Shah Kaku, 1 in Sialkot, 1 in Islamabad & 1 in Rawalpindi)
Your comment about culture is really shortsighted and ignorant.

Oh great...

Pakistanis don't have that, eh? :lol:

Thousands of Mosques have been built in the heartland of Western World by Muslim immigrants (Pakistanis included)...From almost 0% in 1960...Islam is all set to be the religion of 8-10% of Western world by 2030-2040, Inshallah---hence becoming an inevitable civilizational reality in the heart of West.

I wonder what did your "missionaries" achieved in the heart of Islamic World? Zilch. And Mashallah to to that.

But surely, they are good at brainwashing sub-saharan Africans and 'buying' them to Christianity. Not a big deal though. Give me enough resources, I'll get followers from sub-saharan Africa worshiping me.
Zilch ? What are you talking about ? The seeds of doubt about Islam has been planted. You may not see it, but your leaders have and may be that is why they work so hard at persecuting Christian converts. And please spare me the stale line about such persecution being 'un-Islamic'. I have no interests in how Muslims and Christians lived in the past.

Now coming to saner talk: Americans are expected to be smart by the outside world. It doesn't matter if Pakistanis are dumb..b/c you already talked about illiteracy...but the "leader" nation of the world...with 99% literacy rate and top most quality scientific production...so when such nation becomes "dumb"...it is noticed..worldwide..and it has consequences.

Hint: If Americans were more smarter politically and more integrated globally, they would have stopped their government from launching a needless war in Iraq. May be. Just may be.
And may be if your Islamic world is more literate leaders like Saddam Hussein would never be in the first place, leaving ignorant Americans on our side of the world, wondering what Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, or Egypt look like.

I failed to understand what this have to do with US defense?

In fact, as far as I know and understand, many American still think Ukraine is part of Russia, and many think the current situation in Ukraine is Russian Civil war. But what that have got to do with anything defense related??

I know you hated America, I am not a big fan myself, but the way you start any kind of thread, regardless of function and originality or even relativities is annoying. How do you like it if I keep opening thread about Drunk Russian make an *** out of themselves and degrade Russia?

Please stop posting useless thread
why because the widespreak russophobia along people like you, just look with your drunk russia bashing.

Last edited:
why because the widespreak russophobia along people like you, just look with your drunk russia bashing.

they are not stupid but ignorant and douchbaggery

Kind of rich coming from a man who start calling names.

So, what the point of putting up a thread like this? Is it a sole patent that russophobic American fail at geography?

Russian fishermen fail in geography yet again - wsrw.org

Russian geography teacher couldn't find projector (up his head) and drew a world map himself | DailyFailCenter

so, if we allow your thread to continue, then we should also start opening up these kind of thread? Otherwise it would be quite bias, don't you think??

Or should we simply just post everything that a country fail up here, regardless of topic??

FAIL Blog - russia - Funny FAIL Pictures and Videos - epic fail photos - Cheezburger

If you have that much time on your head, you should really thinking why the Russian got pwned by those "Stupid Ignorant and D-baggery" American. So, even if you face people like this and Russian cannot win and fell apart, then what would it be if the American got their act together and not act stupid or ignorant or d-baggery? Then Russian would not even appear in the rear view mirror of America

by the way, post reported for offensive language

Last edited:
Yours are.

More like Pakistan knows the truth.
Or just too corrupt to let any proper study take place because if the data surfaces anyone can slap it on their faces...

Me silly ?

UNICEF - Pakistan - Statistics

Half your adult are illiterate and more than half your women are illiterate.

That means you must be part of Pakistan's one-percenter, right ?
I dont know where I fall...Plus I would really like to know how did they survey and make this stats? Because half the time the search says even the population of Pakistan is estimated...
And yet, it is Americans who are stupid and ignorant.
I never used those words but I did say they have problems with their knowledge...there is a difference but if in America you can summarize it like that than what can I say? :coffee:

This is what I said:

Yes. Compare against anyone. You ready ?
Why so much insecurity?

God didnt even create war...so forget the rest of the title ...I was just wondering what you were comparing....

All I asked was where are you going with such comparisons

I'll eat my Mexican hat if Joe Biden can identify Ukraine on a map!! :P
:sick: but yea...:rofl:

How about just as smart ? Does that -- equality -- bothers you ? :lol:

No, it doesn't bother me.

But a person like you should have enough intelligence to know that Americans, being the "leaders" of the world, are "scrutinized" more by the rest of the world. You have more power than anybody else, people WILL have more expectations from you.

I am way younger than you are, but sometimes I feel that I make more sense that you do in certain matters. Probably just a self-delusion because I admire your intelligence....

But then again.........

And you really believe Americans traveling all over the world leaves nothing behind ? No impressions, no remnants of American culture, nothing ? :azn:

McDonald's » McDonald’s Pakistan history

OH. MY. GOD.

Believe me, in my last comment, I was just about to mention McDonalds...but I thought that you would not bring this point..alas.

Comparing McDonalds to institutional civilizational spread of Islamic Civilization in the heart of West? REALLY?!

Bunch of Pakistanis eat burgers....what does that change? Millions of Americans eat Indian, Japanese, Chinese food etc...So?

O.K..here's the deal:

In 1960, West barely had the presence of its only other global rival civilization---Islam.

In 1960, West barely had any mosques...now it has thousands of them.
In 1960, Westerners didn't knew what 'Hijab' was...now it is a common site for Western citizens...
In 1960, Western masses had no idea what Halal food meant..now, there is a thriving halal industry throughout West...
In 1960, West didn't even have a clue what Ramadan is, now you have special Ramadan programming on U.K television...
In1960, West didn't have any clue what "Islamic Finance" was, now--UK's prime-minister wants to make his capital the "capital of Islamic Finance"---since his capital has such a big market of Islamic peoples...

In short, the rival global civilization spread and established itself in the heart of West...with tens of millions of people in the Western heartlands having Islamic worldview, practicing/spread Islamic culture, building Islamic architecture, bringing Islamic traditions, foods, and dresses in, and integrating in the wider society while keeping their unique Islamic identity/culture -----hence, making Islam an inevitable civilizational reality in the West. So much so, that Germany is now talking about having classes on Islam in public schools for 'better cohesion' of German society...

A big Mashallah to all of that...

And what do you have in return?

OH MCDONALD IN PAKISTAN!!!!!!

:lol:

By the way those 'Mcdonalds' are owned by Pakistanis---their money/profits going to Pakistanis...and those McDonalds serve 'halal' burgers lol

Ironically, "more" Americans eat Pakistani food than vice versa...So your point totally falls on its face..but then again, this is so dumb point to make to begin with...

Not only Mcdonalds, Pakistan has alot of other global brands (Arab, Chinese, Americans and so on)...but this doesn't mean zilch again when compared to the 'civilizational' expansion and infusion of Islamic Civilization into the West...West can show no such 'physical' civilizational expansion in Islamic World...

"Influence"? Yes. Even India influences us..and YOU too. Cultures influence each other all the time.

But civilizational expansion and infusion on physical and permanent level? Nopes. :azn:

Your comment about culture is really shortsighted and ignorant.

Still not more than your 'Mcdonald' comment...

Zilch ? What are you talking about ? The seeds of doubt about Islam has been planted. You may not see it, but your leaders have and may be that is why they work so hard at persecuting Christian converts. And please spare me the stale line about such persecution being 'un-Islamic'. I have no interests in how Muslims and Christians lived in the past.

:rofl:

You can argue for Atheism and how it can be a threat to Islam...but any other religion would be a 'systematic' threat to Islam? lol..You aren't very well-grounded in social sciences. Conversions here and there are a normal thing....but no other belief-system can be ever a 'systematic' thread to Islam..and history proves that. Islam "erased" Christianity from MILLIONS of sq. miles and coverted hundreds of millions of Christian followers to Islam.

Christianity could never do the same even at the peak of colonization..Even in Spain, Muslims were "murdered", "expelled"...not "converted" to Christianity. Wonder what happened to Christians in Egypt, Syria, Tunisia, Libya, Morrocco, Anatolia and so on? ;)

You SERIOUSLY believe that Christianity holds some water infront of a far superior religion like that of Islam? Not saying it because I'm Muslim...but I have studied sociology, anthropology, and religion on secular level from elite American universities.

There are two kind of religions in this world (well, keeping thing simple for a science guy)

Creedal religions
Legalistic religions.

Christianity is a 'creedal' religion in essence...Islam and Judaism are 'legalistic' religions...hence, far more "influential" in the life of a follower than a religion like Christianity is (Creedal religions have their own advantages...but I won't discuss them here).

In other terms, Islam isn't just a "spiritual religion"..

Islam is a 'civilizational force' in itself. The largest, most global, and most successful civilizational force that humanity has ever experienced till now. Islam has its own laws, personal behavioral code of conduct, and even certain parameters for dress-code of individual. It explicitly organizes the interaction of individual and society. Heck, even the practice of five times a public prayer-call arranges the 'sense of time' of the individual living in an Islamic Society. All of this makes Muslims not just random followers of a religion, but also "a specific people" with their own unique identity no matter where they are on planet Earth. For example, Muslims have a universal greeting for interacting with other Muslims- "Asslam-o-Alaikum". No matter who you are, and where you are, you will know this greeting. Muslims, no matter where they are, follow same rules about divorce, inheritance, food and diet, and even personal hygiene. They have a same and very codified structure of Islamic rituals that each Muslim know by heart..no matter if he is Nigerian or Indonesian... kind of like in military..soldiers have their own "soldier culture", distinct from outside world and easily identifiable. Turkish girls, Iranian girls, Indonesian girls, Indian girls, and Central Asian girls etc couldn't be further in terms of behavior, history, upbringing, social settings etc...but they all wear Hijab, in its own unique manifestations. All of this shows that Islam, other than being a spiritual religion, is a civilization of its own. It makes many different identities into one super nation that can be called as 'Islamic People'.

Christianity doesn't even come close in this regard. It has doctrinal difference (unitarian vs trinitarian), different versions of 'holy books', and so on...

Comparing Christian and Islam would be like comparing broken tribalism of previous times to the phenomenon of nationalism in modern times. Nationalism is far more comprehensive, permanent in nature, and tremendously more influential to human history and behavior and on much larger scale. Same goes for Islam.

At one point, you can say that 'Church' was also a civilizational force/institution that exerted most influence in people's daily life..but those were called the dark ages and now they don't exist anymore. With Islam, one doesn't need any 'church' or 'pope'. It is a civilizational force itself..it is all 'in-built' in its core...it is permanent in nature...

Even in the West, you can easily observe this phenomenon. There are hundreds of different peoples..but Muslims easily stand out than the rest. They have their own behaviors, they have their own laws for food, divorce, marriage, inheritence etc that they observe.Many of them have their own unique behavior too..like many Muslim women would kindly refuse to shake hands with males because this goes against their code of conduct of life. They have their own, unique dressing style in a way that you can "feel" the presence of Islam/Muslims. No other group of immigrant/people can be termed along with Muslims in this regard.

I guess this is also one of the reason why many Westerners find Islam and Muslims difficult to deal with.With others, like indians/chinese etc, they assimilate quite well--literally becoming exactly as "westerners"---but with Muslims, you can easily feel the presence of another people..of another, unique civilization that refuses to give itself up 100% in order to become "western" in entirety.

And may be if your Islamic world is more literate leaders like Saddam Hussein would never be in the first place, leaving ignorant Americans on our side of the world, wondering what Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, or Egypt look like.

May be you would stop interfering in Muslim Lands? Let 'people's choice' work? But no, the continuous western intervention in Muslim countries have broken the process of institutional evolution that is so fundamental to stability.

Don't forget that Europe went through centuries of institutional evolution, death, destruction, and world wars to "mature" into what it is today..and oh, they didn't have outside superpowers interfering and fucking up everything either.

Last edited:
Well I am extremely uncomfortable by having the world's policeman to have its decision makers elected by such a dumb electoral. Maybe the US with its might defence budget can channel more resources to improving its education system before its half assed voters elect politicians that ruin the lives of millions of people around the world.
I know more about geography than any 10 Asiatics.....just sayin. Most of my friends too. In fact when I see any footage of people from that area....most of them are goat-herders living in dung-shacks. Reeeeal bright I'm certain.
Didnt talk about what you are but what you sound like...there is a remarked difference...

Well there are few Youtube videos...A survey paid by NASA (which my cousin conducted) surveying some collage kids in Texas regarding geography and apart from students who actually had relatives in other states, many actually believed N.Carolina, California and almost all other states except theirs was other countries...So I am not sure what you people teach your students...

I could quote some other surveys and youtube videos on surveys but then again I believe you can do your homework :tup:
I went to University in Texas. The really dim ones were invariably foreigners.
I'll eat my Mexican hat if Joe Biden can identify Ukraine on a map!! :P
As long as our pilots can. As far as drawing a world map from memory, I can too..and I attended university in Texas...though I could do it before that...(some of the areas around Malaya, Indonesia will be off though....)

Kind of rich coming from a man who start calling names.

So, what the point of putting up a thread like this? Is it a sole patent that russophobic American fail at geography?

Russian fishermen fail in geography yet again - wsrw.org

Russian geography teacher couldn't find projector (up his head) and drew a world map himself | DailyFailCenter

so, if we allow your thread to continue, then we should also start opening up these kind of thread? Otherwise it would be quite bias, don't you think??

Or should we simply just post everything that a country fail up here, regardless of topic??

FAIL Blog - russia - Funny FAIL Pictures and Videos - epic fail photos - Cheezburger

If you have that much time on your head, you should really thinking why the Russian got pwned by those "Stupid Ignorant and D-baggery" American. So, even if you face people like this and Russian cannot win and fell apart, then what would it be if the American got their act together and not act stupid or ignorant or d-baggery? Then Russian would not even appear in the rear view mirror of America

by the way, post reported for offensive language

You sound way to logical for PDF bellicose hyper-nationalists like him.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom