What's new

God created War so Americans would learn Geography

Kind of rich coming from a man who start calling names.

So, what the point of putting up a thread like this? Is it a sole patent that russophobic American fail at geography?

Russian fishermen fail in geography yet again - wsrw.org

Russian geography teacher couldn't find projector (up his head) and drew a world map himself | DailyFailCenter

so, if we allow your thread to continue, then we should also start opening up these kind of thread? Otherwise it would be quite bias, don't you think??

Or should we simply just post everything that a country fail up here, regardless of topic??

FAIL Blog - russia - Funny FAIL Pictures and Videos - epic fail photos - Cheezburger

If you have that much time on your head, you should really thinking why the Russian got pwned by those "Stupid Ignorant and D-baggery" American. So, even if you face people like this and Russian cannot win and fell apart, then what would it be if the American got their act together and not act stupid or ignorant or d-baggery? Then Russian would not even appear in the rear view mirror of America

by the way, post reported for offensive language
You posted exactly this narrative about russian car accidents but dont even ask yourself why there are so many dash cams who are recording them in russia
but yeah making the slightis comment against americans is politically incorrect but the internet is vastly full of car accident in russia.

why Russia pwned ? ask that everyone else whos a lapdog ally of america including your government. You life in australia so whats your business if americans cant find ukraine on a map in the first place?

Its exactly this sicking love for america by none americans why i am anti american, i never could stand it and never will, even if wouldnt have been born russian i wouldnt stand this country.

And it has nothing to do with being jealous but it has everything to do that this country influences my daily life, right now while were typing were spied by their servers. Is russia influencing me in any way?
Just like i am for equality for rich and poor and for democracy which means the majority decides so am against the minority state who wants to keep its position and keep its power and not sharing it with other countries.

but people like you are like: yeah americaaa faq yeah, lets give them even more of our money, hey lets make them even more rich

Gdpercapita.PNG

we are all living in america, coca cola wunderbar!!

Last edited:
but this your country who wants to f... religion. just how they support al qaida in syria. most powerful country in the world.. just claims that is fighting with some stupid terrorists . yeah just kill bin laden and it's done? al qaida is more powerful now. they are in africa in iraq afghanistan syria....
Killing OBL was symbolic. He publicly declared he did 9/11....he had to die. As far as AQ....Syria is awesome for us. Sucks in the AQ morons who want to die for god....while irritating people we don't like. In a perfect world....we would all sing Kumbayah around the flowers. In that absence this will do nicely. The shame is average folk have to pay the price.....but many "average' folk in that region are thoroughly indoctrinated in superstitious brain-rot....so they are some-what responsible for the crap that happens there.

Killing OBL was symbolic. He publicly declared he did 9/11....he had to die. As far as AQ....Syria is awesome for us. Sucks in the AQ morons who want to die for god....while irritating people we don't like. In a perfect world....we would all sing Kumbayah around the flowers. In that absence this will do nicely. The shame is average folk have to pay the price.....but many "average' folk in that region are thoroughly indoctrinated in superstitious brain-rot....so they are some-what responsible for the crap that happens there.
how can you easily say that about syria? millions imigrated. 100,000 were killed since now .it's just called for democracy just go to youtube and check those videos about al nussra and free army . just see what they did to churchs in syria. most of them are extremists salafi jihadists. they hate democracy

whatever us created al qaida for the first time to stop soviet in afghanistan...then came here to fight with them...now again they are supporting them in some countries...this is what i just can't stand..terrorists are just a tool for us politicians .that's the shame

how can you easily say that about syria? millions imigrated. 100,000 were killed since now .it's just called for democracy just go to youtube and check those videos about al nussra and free army . just see what they did to churchs in syria. most of them are extremists salafi jihadisms. they hate democracy

whatever us created al qaida for the first time to stop soviet in afghanistan...then came here to fight with them...now again they are supporting them in some countries...this is what i just can't stand..terrorists are just a tool for us politicians .that's the shame
You are kind of missing the point....we don't support them....we keep certain factions viable because the AQ boys go there and die. Before this AF was the place for idiots to go die. Now they have a shiny new place to enter martyrdom...and keeps AF stable. In the past few years all the Taliban have been able to pull off is occasional attacks on civie targets by retards in chicks clothes. One reason for this is Syria being the new magnet for "Jihad". How does this hurt our policy?

You are kind of missing the point....we don't support them....we keep certain factions viable because the AQ boys go there and die. Before this AF was the place for idiots to go die. Now they have a shiny new place to enter martyrdom...and keeps AF stable. In the past few years all the Taliban have been able to pull off is occasional attacks on civie targets by retards in chicks clothes. One reason for this is Syria being the new magnet for "Jihad". How does this hurt our policy?

oh lord... so send them to destroy another country maybe they die????
what if they be successful and get the power in syria ?? make another before 2001 afghanistan ??? (where taliban had it's own government)
come on man!
don't make me laugh

Last edited:
oh lord... so send them to destroy another country maybe they die????
what if they be successful and get the power in syria ?? make another before 2001 afghanistan ??? (where taliban had it's own government)
come on man!
don't make me laugh
Then you will have more fun neighbors! God fearing! Don't you guys love Islam?

Or just too corrupt to let any proper study take place because if the data surfaces anyone can slap it on their faces...
No. The Pakistani elites know the truth, that it would be too embarrassing to do a proper study about Pakistani society and compare it to the US or any other Western country.

I dont know where I fall...Plus I would really like to know how did they survey and make this stats? Because half the time the search says even the population of Pakistan is estimated...
Squirm all you want. You want to bring up how stupid and ignorant Americans are, so let us use a third party estimates for comparison.

I never used those words but I did say they have problems with their knowledge...there is a difference but if in America you can summarize it like that than what can I say? :coffee:
Sure we have problems with our education system, but not all our women are illiterate like Pakistan's.

Which is worse, being illiterate and socially oppressed, or literate but not know everything ? Sorry, buddy, but if I was a woman, I would rather be an American woman.

Why so much insecurity?
It is people like YOU who are insecure. You guys are so insecure that you seek every opportunity to make Americans out to be a caricature that is closer to Pakistan than accurate of US.

Tell US: Could the microwave oven be invented in Pakistan ?

Then you will have more fun neighbors! God fearing! Don't you guys love Islam?

what you just said is not logical and is not related to our discussion man.

just be a little brave to accept the truth when you have nothing to say.

it's ok if you can't give me a logical answer... but seems you even can not be quiet .

i don't have all day to waste for you. just don't disgrace all of americans with your shining answers .
this conversation is over.

No, it doesn't bother me.
Absolutely it does. People like you NEED to feel superior. But the sad part is that your society have nothing to back up that need in terms of justifications. That is why you get off on pointing out the flaws of our society. You need an escape from the much greater flaws that are in yours.

But a person like you should have enough intelligence to know that Americans, being the "leaders" of the world, are "scrutinized" more by the rest of the world. You have more power than anybody else, people WILL have more expectations from you.
Americans do not care if people like you have higher expectations for US. We have too much on our plate, like inventing stuff like the Internet for example. But if you are going to call US stupid and ignorant, we are more than willing to make comparisons.

OH. MY. GOD.

Believe me, in my last comment, I was just about to mention McDonalds...but I thought that you would not bring this point..alas.

Comparing McDonalds to institutional civilizational spread of Islamic Civilization in the heart of West? REALLY?!

Bunch of Pakistanis eat burgers....what does that change? Millions of Americans eat Indian, Japanese, Chinese food etc...So?
Crying to Allah will not help.

McDonald's is only one culturally unique item of American culture that while on the surface seems shallow, its constant presence in the midst of Pakistani society is just as subtly powerful as any cultural artifact from any society. How many Pakistani know of Michael Jordan and basketball ? Look at your Pakistani countrymen and see how much of America in their mode of dress, for another example. Or how much 'Made In Pakistan' labels are there in the US.

O.K..here's the deal:

In 1960, West barely had the presence of its only other global rival civilization---Islam.
Yaaaawwwnnn...

Am not interested in religious braggadicio. Mostly because am not religious to start.

But the shackles of political correctness is being shed in Europe and America and it was political correctness that allowed Islam to make such inroads into Western countries. Do not delude yourself into believing that Islam, as practiced, is somehow culturally attractive to us.

No. The Pakistani elites know the truth, that it would be too embarrassing to do a proper study about Pakistani society and compare it to the US or any other Western country.
You give them too much credit! Plus had they known the word embarrassed they would have committed suicide by now!

Squirm all you want. You want to bring up how stupid and ignorant Americans are, so let us use a third party estimates for comparison.
Well it is you who went all comparing...I already asked why did you bring in the comparison? Out of habit?

Sure we have problems with our education system, but not all our women are illiterate like Pakistan's.
Love the way you are burning ...1st you gave me a study claiming 61.5% now suddenly you slip to all...What next the world is illiterate and only you have sufficient knowledge to be called a literate?
Which is worse, being illiterate and socially oppressed, or literate but not know everything ? Sorry, buddy, but if I was a woman, I would rather be an American woman.
Socially oppressed? really wanna drag that in? One who is socially oppressed is one who only relies on 1 set of information from 1 set of producers...Americans fall under this category and a handful of Europeans (Both this set usually read their own news coz they usually dont care about the rest of the world as it @AUz and @Developereo already mentioned it is not their concern) ...Asians read foreign news (at least the literate ones) due to curiosity, admiration and what not...None of which is present in a Typical American OR European...People have come to me and said oh you are from Pakistan....I admire Ghandi soo or even along the lines of Oh you are a Muslim, why are Muslim women soo oppressed (themselves being highschool drop out)...lets not get into details :blink:

It is people like YOU who are insecure.
The very fact that it hit a nerve...proves otherwise!

You guys are so insecure that you seek every opportunity to make Americans out to be a caricature that is closer to Pakistan than accurate of US.
Wrong again...we usually just burn your flags :coffee:
Tell US: Could the microwave oven be invented in Pakistan ?
It def couldnt be invented had foreigners not migrated away from war torn large piece of land known as Europe and Aisa (Wanted to use the term mainland as historians do but I see even that would offend your tiny heart and make you want to compare I dont know space with America or GOD knows whatever would be next)

My question could be...Did American Indians invented the microwave? Nope...Did they invent something that you can thump your chest about because they are the native Americans...Just like you are comparing the native Pakistanis who are landlords and ruining themselves in their cultures/caste rather than getting a proper education...

Americans fall under this category and a handful of Europeans (Both this set usually read their own news coz they usually dont care about the rest of the world as it @AUz and @Developereo already mentioned it is not their concern)

To clarify, I said that most people around the world only learn what they need to learn (personal interests aside). The reason that Asians, Africans or anyone else might read foreign news is not because they are more curious or cultured, but because American media dominates the globe. Americans generally don't see foreign media, but that's not the "fault" of Americans if foreign media lacks the power to dominate American airwaves.

Many Europeans get all bent out of shape that American media/culture has so much penetration in Europe, and not vice-versa, but there's no point blaming America for it.

I have no issues with criticizing American institutions where I disagree with them, but it's unfair to criticize ordinary Americans and to hold them to a different standard than everyone else.

Absolutely it does. People like you NEED to feel superior. But the sad part is that your society have nothing to back up that need in terms of justifications. That is why you get off on pointing out the flaws of our society. You need an escape from the much greater flaws that are in yours.

lol...You don't get it in your mind...do you?

There is no need for anyone to feel superior. I never, for once, claimed Pakistanis to be smarter than Americans.

I was just trying to explain you why outside world has this idea of Americans being dumb. It has nothing to do with Americans being actually dumb..it is just that it is expected more from Americans.

It is a simple point...you'll get it one day.

McDonald's is only one culturally unique item of American culture that while on the surface seems shallow, its constant presence in the midst of Pakistani society is just as subtly powerful as any cultural artifact from any society.

Dude, are you serious?

McDonald just represents American "brand" power...corporate power. Thats it. It is no way near a presentation of 'civilizational presence' of America in Pakistan. Yeah, if McDonalds in Pakistan served pork, non-halal meat, and girls in short-skirts selling burgers to customers..and McDonald had openly announced concession for gays....only THEN, McDonalds would've been seen as the "civilizational" presence of another world.

You can all 'pat yourself' on the back to make you feel better, but as I demonstrated in the last post, Islamic Civilization extended, spread, and infused into the heart of Western world on permanent/physical level.

West has no such thing to show.

Lastly, there are just 27 McDonalds in Pakistan..a nation of 180 million....There are more than 27 Pakistani restaurants only in my city in California :lol:

How many Pakistani know of Michael Jordan and basketball ?

Not many. Basketball isn't a big sport in Pakistan. But for sure, people who take interest in basketball know him as the greatest ever basketball player.

But then again, what does that prove?

Millions of Pakistanis know of "Viv Richards"---A cricketing champion from West Indies. Again, what does it prove? lol

Your points are so shallow today Gambit.

Look at your Pakistani countrymen and see how much of America in their mode of dress, for another example

I don't see Pakistani girls wearing booty shorts, shirts, and so on. What "American mode of dress"?

Pakistani dress-wear is directly tied to Islam. Whatever Pakistan masses wear, it is tied directly to Islamic Law. Just because some Pakistanis wear jeans, who think that is some sort of a big deal? Are you serious?! :rolleyes:

Come back when Pakistanis start to wear American-style dresses beyond the laws of Islam.

. Or how much 'Made In Pakistan' labels are there in the US.

Check your socks....they are made in Pakistan probably :lol:

Yaaaawwwnnn...

Am not interested in religious braggadicio. Mostly because am not religious to start.

My post was nothing to do with 'religion' per se. Go back and read again.

But the shackles of political correctness is being shed in Europe and America and it was political correctness that allowed Islam to make such inroads into Western countries. Do not delude yourself into believing that Islam, as practiced, is somehow culturally attractive to us.

And what will happen if political correctness is stopped? Western World (Europe specially) is already 6% Muslim and all set to become 8% to 10% Islamic by 2030-2040....So Islamic Civilization is already an inevitable civilizational presence in the heart of West on physical and permanent level.

Or, do you plan to have some sort of "final solution" for Muslims living throughout Western World?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom