What's new

God created War so Americans would learn Geography

Stupid topic.

Ordinary people learn what they need to learn when they need to learn it. World geography is not a subject that has relevance to most people's daily life, so why should they learn it?

Some people may learn things as a matter of interest, but not necessity.

Many people around the world probably learned a bit of geography in school but most would have forgotten most of it.

Who cares that Ulan Bator is the capital of Mongolia unless they have some direct need to know that?

I know more about geography than any 10 Asiatics.....just sayin. Most of my friends too. In fact when I see any footage of people from that area....most of them are goat-herders living in dung-shacks. Reeeeal bright I'm certain.

I went to University in Texas. The really dim ones were invariably foreigners.
As long as our pilots can. As far as drawing a world map from memory, I can too..and I attended university in Texas...though I could do it before that...(some of the areas around Malaya, Indonesia will be off though....)

Well I know another certain President from Texas who had trouble differentiating between Australia and Austria. I hope you didn't attend the same University. :o:

Well I know another certain President from Texas who had trouble differentiating between Australia and Austria. I hope you didn't attend the same University. :o:
You do know Yale isn't in Texas, right genius? And he stumbled on similar sounding words. I'm sure your public speaking is flawless when addressing a few million. (and I'm not "from" Texas....neither was Bush. Born in Nurnberg.) Lol....even the dimmest American knows Yale isn't in Texas....which makes them far smarter than....)

Stupid topic.

Ordinary people learn what they need to learn when they need to learn it. World geography is not a subject that has relevance to most people's daily life, so why should they learn it?

Some people may learn things as a matter of interest, but not necessity.

Many people around the world probably learned a bit of geography in school but most would have forgotten most of it.

Who cares that Ulan Bator is the capital of Mongolia unless they have some direct need to know that?
That is very true. My knowledge of geography comes from moving a lot as a child, and an interest in history. And as far as my friends....this is a military town. (even though that makes the thread's point!)

Why can't it be both? And isn't generalizing keeping in the spirit of the thread?
What exactly is making you quote me over and over? The fact that I asked another American what exactly he meant when he said American tourist, American businessmen and women this and that? I actually asked him what he was aiming at ...and you are doing the same...At least you admit you are just spitting out some bottled hatred...

What exactly is making you quote me over and over? The fact that I asked another American what exactly he meant when he said American tourist, American businessmen and women this and that? I actually asked him what he was aiming at ...and you are doing the same...At least you admit you are just spitting out some bottled hatred...
I don't keep quoting you....

I don't keep quoting you....
Really shall we put that to a test? I was quoting Gambit and asking him what he was aiming at when he wrote what he wrote...and before I know it everyone is interested in Pakistan's illiteracy rate...All we can boast is we are a land where the illetrate can travel on tax payer's money...:angel:

Really shall we put that to a test? I was quoting Gambit and asking him what he was aiming at when he wrote what he wrote...and before I know it everyone is interested in Pakistan's illiteracy rate...All we can boast is we are a land where the illetrate can travel on tax payer's money...:angel:
At least in Pakistan your ability to spell your name and operate a computational figurin' machine makes you special....not so much here.

Let't not overlook al Qaida and Taliban suicide and other bombings of thousands all over the MUSLIM, let alone the REST of the world ever since 911.

A little perspective please. Murder in the name of religion is no religion.

just tell me...tell me where the hell were all those suicide terrorists before us attack afghanistan and iraq??? where the hell were all of them? did they commit one single bombing in iraq or afghanistan?
now just check out what happened after us attack
every single day you see couple of bombings in iraq , pakistan , afghanistan , syria...
by the way us obviously is supporting al nussra ( some part of al qaida ) in syria. al qaida just got more power.
what another f.... achievement for us.

just tell me...tell me where the hell were all those suicide terrorists before us attack afghanistan and iraq??? where the hell were all of them? did they commit one single bombing in iraq or afghanistan?
now just check out what happened after us attack
every single day you see couple of bombings in iraq , pakistan , afghanistan , syria...
by the way us obviously is supporting al nussra ( some part of al qaida ) in syria. al qaida just got more power.
what another f.... achievement for us.
No....idiot....they did it in the USA. Now they get the fun of supporting those idiots.

Of course you do. But this is not about your right, is it ? This goes both ways. You claim the right to call Americans 'stupid' ? Americans can claim the right for the same. And considering Iran is ruled by religious nutjobs who believes the necktie is offensive to God...:lol:

An American.

Nope. But I met a lot of Iranian racists over at the Iranian forums.

From an American's perspective ? Yes. You do not like it ? Tough shit. You are free to believe otherwise, of course.

How much compare to ours ?

Tell the Taliban not to use women and children as shields.

If you think Afghanistan heroin is a positive export product, good for you.

But you have. When you gave Americans as a group an attribute, you opened the door for such comparison. I can say 'Martians are stupid'. But sane people will ALWAYS ask: 'Compare to what ?'

Fox News ? Har...Fox News is better than anything you got in Pakistan, pal.

Yes. Compare against anyone. You ready ?

you just act like a kid. you couldn't answer even one of my sentences . just some childish answers.
by the way .hell i like you. and i just found a great treatment for you.it's called GO F... YOURSELF

No....idiot....they did it in the USA. Now they get the fun of supporting those idiots.
bitch please . now your country is supporting them in syria

you just act like a kid. you couldn't answer even one of my sentences . just some childish answers.
by the way .hell i like you. and i just found a great treatment for you.it's called GO F... YOURSELF

bitch please . now your country is supporting them in syria
Good. In the name of religion....have fun with it....it's how you guys like to live. Virgins!....Booom! (as a side note....the Iranians I've met are the least likely from that area to be religious nuts. Makes one wonder how you got the theocratic government)

Good. In the name of religion....have fun with it....it's how you guys like to live. Virgins!....Booom!

but this your country who wants to f... religion. just how they support al qaida in syria. most powerful country in the world.. just claims that is fighting with some stupid terrorists . yeah just kill bin laden and it's done? al qaida is more powerful now. they are in africa in iraq afghanistan syria....

what are you talking about? are you predictor? who said i am a religious guy?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom